Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: any sign of aoife today

Reviews

Default any sign of aoife today

was just wondering has she been found?????

Reviews

well she logged on somewhere and posted in touring section (or someone did it for her). I am peeved! And need to haer from her urgently.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    well she logged on somewhere and posted in touring section (or someone did it for her). I am peeved! And need to haer from her urgently.
    then call her.
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

Reviews

and she has STILL not resolved the issue of doing me in. I just want what is owed to me and that will be the end of the matter. Some girls and some punters are aware of the situation.

and she has STILL not resolved the issue of doing me in. I just want what is owed to me and that will be the end of the matter. Some girls and some punters are aware of the situation.
    Espensen, yet again you are dragging these issues to the boards and it is bloody unfair. Aoife had chosen not to comment, E-I have said repeatedly to stop doing this, and yet you still keep on trying to ruin her business. To be frank you are making yourself look very vindictive.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by mathsteacher View Post
    was just wondering has she been found?????
    Bloody hell mate where you been hiding?

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Bloody hell mate where you been hiding?

CG
    Check the date of the post CG.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

City Gent (15-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Check the date of the post CG.
    Thanks Luce that's what happens when I'm on the board the same time I'm watching the footie.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Espensen, yet again you are dragging these issues to the boards and it is bloody unfair. Aoife had chosen not to comment, E-I have said repeatedly to stop doing this, and yet you still keep on trying to ruin her business. To be frank you are making yourself look very vindictive.
    If I do you out of money, will you promise not to comment about it on the boards, in the full knowlwdge that I did you out of your hard earned cash. Would you promise not to be vindictive? I think not. I was done. THAT is unfair and I've told you the situation.

HOW can you defend a woman who has done, not just me, but OTHER girls as well?? If you take her side, you will just alienate yourself from the other girls who know full well what she is capable of? I'm not the baddie here, she is. And many know it.

ESP

If I do you out of money, will you promise not to comment about it on the boards, in the full knowlwdge that I did you out of your hard earned cash. Would you promise not to be vindictive? I think not. I was done. THAT is unfair and I've told you the situation.

HOW can you defend a woman who has done, not just me, but OTHER girls as well?? If you take her side, you will just alienate yourself from the other girls who know full well what she is capable of? I'm not the baddie here, she is. And many know it.

ESP
    Well here is the thing, Esp, I say what I say because I believe in fair play, and if the other girls don't like that, tough.

Aoife has refused to comment, but if you did make a loan to her then I believe that to be a private arrangement. And yes, I can catergorically say that all my private arrangements stay well away from the forums. This is a bit like kangaroo court justice, and the young lady is not here to speak for herself.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 15-01-11 at 16:35.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast