Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Crouch...........touch.........pause........

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    725

    Default Crouch...........touch.........pause........

    ...and you wake up to find out its the year 2152 and they still havent finished the scrum ...oh wait .....engage........

    What is it with the new delayed call its just going to slow down the game as it did yesterday granted that was one of the worst and most boring match iv seen in a while and ireland seem to be going backwards.Whats the point of turning up next week to play the all blacks they are going to whip us and not in the kinky sense....

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apollo1 For This Useful Post:

    hd7055 (14-11-10), Ric Hardgear (15-11-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    ...and you wake up to find out its the year 2152 and they still havent finished the scrum ...oh wait .....engage........

    What is it with the new delayed call its just going to slow down the game as it did yesterday granted that was one of the worst and most boring match iv seen in a while and ireland seem to be going backwards.Whats the point of turning up next week to play the all blacks they are going to whip us and not in the kinky sense....
    i'am a big rugby fan ,what you say is right, it will make for painful viewing alright.;doc;
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wicklow
    Posts
    1,620
    Reviews
    54

    Default

    Gotta agree with you - next week is just going to be embarrassing!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,199
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Could be in for a right hiding alright.

    But I thought the referee was taking the piss yesterday.

    They are changing their style of play, and they have to get used to the new interpretation of the rules. It will take a while.
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    ...Crouch...........touch.........pause........
    Thank god your talking about rugby, I thought for a second you were posting from prison

    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,199
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Thank god your talking about rugby, I thought for a second you were posting from prison

    CG
    I thought he was posting a review
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Thank god your talking about rugby, I thought for a second you were posting from prison

    CG
    Re reading the title,it does sound dodgy alright lol should have made it a bit clearer on the subject matter of the thread...will know better in the future...

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    725

    Default

    It did seem like he was taking the piss and there were a load of collopsed scrums because of it and i thought they were trying to make it safer with this new delayed call...

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,199
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    Re reading the title,it does sound dodgy alright lol should have made it a bit clearer on the subject matter of the thread...will know better in the future...
    I was only kidding!

    After yesterday, those words will be burned into my brain in perpetuity.
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    Re reading the title,it does sound dodgy alright lol should have made it a bit clearer on the subject matter of the thread...will know better in the future...
    rugby fans would know what you meant,noting wrong withyour wording.;doc;
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •