Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Quote of the night .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    K... I'll just have a few pints tomorrow then...bummer..was looking forward to a good ol' heavyweight...are those days truly gone.
    Hope your local has taped the Soto-Karas - Jones and the Margarito - Pacquiao fights. Especially the last one is as good as you'll ever see from one of the very very best fighters the world has ever seen. Now he is champion in the 6th weight class. What a boxer. Enjoy those 2 fights with a few pints.
    Last edited by corkpunter; 14-11-10 at 05:50.

Reviews

Haye is a pussy for taking this fight! Harrison has never beat a top 20 ranked fighter, yet he gets a title shot! I had money on Haye in the 1st but he didn't throw a fucking punch until the 3rd! Anyone who fell for the hype needs to slap themselves. Wlad Klitchko will knock out Haye....no doubt.

Pacman was great as usual. If he went to the body more he would have stopped him. Maybe he wanted to punish him, I don't know.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to debest For This Useful Post:

An don (14-11-10), Rayden (14-11-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Check out Roberto Duran in the ring with cordoba
    Dooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaannnnnnnn!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    I believe he was. We'll never know, but I believe he was.
    We do know, his hands were definitly loaded before the Mosley fight. That's why he was banned. The question is did he use it for any other fight? Look at it like this, why would he use plaster against Mosley when he's a huge favourite and then not use it against Cotto where he's an underdog? Add to that some fighters say he's a very hard puncher but others ssay he isn't at all, probably depending on whether his hands are loaded or not.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post

Pacman was great as usual. If he went to the body more he would have stopped him. Maybe he wanted to punish him, I don't know.
    Will we get the dream fight though.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Will we get the dream fight though.
    Don't know man. I was so sure it would before because of the money involved it was impossible to see it not being made as boxing is all about mooney (i.e.Haye/Harrison). Mayweather is in court soon on multiple charges with maximum 33year sentence if found guilty on all charges. He'll probably get off though. If it's not made in the summer it probably won't get made or they will fight when the fight doesn't mean as much. The ball is in Mayweather's court.

Reviews

Pissed that I didnt get to see Pacman show us why he is P4P No 1. Though from what I have heard it was just a straight whoopin'. Didnt bother with the Haye fight, figured he would win.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    We do know, his hands were definitly loaded before the Mosley fight. That's why he was banned. The question is did he use it for any other fight? Look at it like this, why would he use plaster against Mosley when he's a huge favourite and then not use it against Cotto where he's an underdog? Add to that some fighters say he's a very hard puncher but others ssay he isn't at all, probably depending on whether his hands are loaded or not.
    Yeah, the 2 questions is whether he knew it himself and if he had done it before. I believe he knew and he has done it before. Which was what I replied to. Not easy to see, I blame me being dead tired at almost 6 am.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Tronic View Post
    I'm gonna be honest...
    I think Harrisson just freaked out... (If you were never in his position you will never understand.)
    HE BLEW IT!!!
    And you know whats funny? All he can do is look at the person to blame in the MIRROR!!
    MUPPET.
    I'm glad i didn't pay to watch it...
    But I actually feel sorry for Harris.. Imagine the shame he has brought onto himself...
    By the way your totally right about sky...
    Its money that turns this world. (Like it or not)
    I'd probably do the same guys if I was staff at sky.
    (it keeps me in a job) (Thats being truthful)
    I think if Haye fights Klitchsco it will be an amazing fight...
    (But does Haye have the ca-hon-ies)
    (I'd love to see Haye clobber them both)
    T.B.D.
    T_T
    not up to your usual drunken incoherent standards...but still not bad

Reviews

Saw the Haye/Harrison in da pub last night. What a sham, but enjoyed Hayes explosive finish. The proprioter decided to turn off recording after that gig and didnt record Pacman. Needless to say on hearing this I thrashed the place and will not be spending my money in that pub again.

So if anyone can point me to a recording of this fight on You tube or anywhere I would be most appreciative.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast