Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: Quote of the night .

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default Quote of the night .

    It's a terrible thing to say but he's spent the last two weeks being a salesman. Let's be honest, he's sold the fight and didn't do much in nine minutes of it. That's the story of his life; he's spent his lifetime not trying..... Barry McGuigan on Fraudly Harrison .

    How the fuck did he get left in to the same ring as David Haye. Hopefully the Manny fight will be better .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    It's a terrible thing to say but he's spent the last two weeks being a salesman. Let's be honest, he's sold the fight and didn't do much in nine minutes of it. That's the story of his life; he's spent his lifetime not trying..... Barry McGuigan on Fraudly Harrison .

    How the fuck did he get left in to the same ring as David Haye. Hopefully the Manny fight will be better .
    So I take it Haye bate the beJaysus outta Harrison. I havent seen the fight yet. My local pub has it recorded for my viewing at teatime drinks tomorrow.

    I am really looking forward to it now...ya boleeks.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    843
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    So I take it Haye bate the beJaysus outta Harrison. I havent seen the fight yet. My local pub has it recorded for my viewing at teatime drinks tomorrow.

    I am really looking forward to it now...ya boleeks.
    I wouldn't even bother to be honest mate. Fraudley doing what fraudley does best, talk and then disappear when the fight comes around.

    Tells something when that is the PPV fight and later on tonight comes pacman v. margarito. Madness in the extreme.
    Last edited by corkpunter; 14-11-10 at 03:52.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    I wouldn't even bother to be honest mate. Fraudley doing what fraudley does best, talk and then disappear when the fight comes around.

    Tells something when that is the PPV fight and later on tonight comes pacman v. margarito. Madness in the extreme.
    Found that a bit cryptic CP. So was it a short fight or what?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    843
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Found that a bit cryptic CP. So was it a short fight or what?
    Less than 3 rounds and probably one of the worst title fights I've ever seen. It is a bad division, but this was taking the piss.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    three rounds and fraudley landed one jab.Typical of sky sports building up a shite contest to get the ppv revenue , let alone the tools that actually went to it in the arena. I can actually say (as an ex boxer ) that i would have landed more than one punch in nine minutes against HAYE.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    later on tonight comes pacman v. margarito. Madness in the extreme.
    Im leaning towards Margo in this , what you think . I watched the HBO documentary earlier tonight and Manny's preparation didnt look great.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Im leaning towards Margo in this , what you think . I watched the HBO documentary earlier tonight and Manny's preparation didnt look great.
    K... I'll just have a few pints tomorrow then...bummer..was looking forward to a good ol' heavyweight...are those days truly gone.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    K... I'll just have a few pints tomorrow then...bummer..was looking forward to a good ol' heavyweight...are those days truly gone.
    Heayweight division is totally fucked up coz its not unified . You have 2 brothers with a belt each and wont fight coz ther Ma wont let them. Bring back the likes of Tyson , holyfield and bowe .

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    843
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Im leaning towards Margo in this , what you think . I watched the HBO documentary earlier tonight and Manny's preparation didnt look great.
    Some of the best tele those 24/7 documentaries. This one didn't let them down either. Great 2 hours of tv. I still believe in pacman, there is a reason why he is the pound for pound number one and with roach at ringside, it is the best of the best.
    James, I'd hope they tape the pacman-margarito fight instead, will be much much better.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •