Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Area 51

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    I imagine CoochieLover is in fact NGAN but what would I know .... and like you rightly say Lucy he knows a lot about E-I in only one day!

I couldn't possibly comment. But I was in the process of replying to the post yesterday, when it was deleted two minutes and 3 seconds after being posted. So Coochie is quick learner. I wanted to eat my own finger when I couldn't post my response. It was....verbose.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 14-11-10 at 00:52.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

He certainly seems to subscribe to the same school of logic
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

Blog Entries
    Reviews

came across a post in hello ei and i had to respond,more here than meets the eye i think.
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Don't know how you spot them Luce but well done for doing so.

Reviews

Like Lucy said, the thread was up all of two minutes.

Pretty sad thread, too.

But not too many would have had the chance to read it.
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

I'm not CoochieLover.... many people are concerned over the moderation and the way this site is going. I agree that it looks coincidental that someone saw it in the 3-4 minutes that it was up (Lucy did also, possibly Doozer)... I was also surprised that he saw it and made this thread as many people wouldn't care.

I see in the "Hello E-I" thread people have been casting down their wisdom on what is and what isn't appropriate to him as well, it would be funny and all cool if Benin or MonkeyNut or one of the usual suspects said it but because it's a new guy who isn't a part of the clique... suddenly the knives are out and something that's perfectly fine is totally offensive and shouldn't have been said.

I think it's ridiculous, I don't know how much some of you actually believe in your own bs. You can thank each other all you want, it doesn't make any difference to your arguments. This person could have been infracted and "had a word" with for that post, and that could be part of why he made this thread.

What did you write in your reply anyway Lucy? I can't help but be curious as to what you would have said....
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 14-11-10 at 01:14.

It was a love letter, NGAN. As always.

Tell me, do you have any 'flowerbeds' at home? I think you know what I mean.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 14-11-10 at 01:17.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    It was a love letter, NGAN. As always.

Tell me, do you have any 'flowerbeds' at home? I think you know what I mean.
    lol.... wow, are you ever not on this site pressing "general chat" every 2 minutes????

That was an alt account, yes. I never denied it or said it wasn't.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 14-11-10 at 01:28.

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    lol.... wow, are you ever not on this site pressing "general chat" every 2 minutes????

That was an alt account, yes. I never tried to pretend it wasn't.

So, let me get this perfectly straight.

a) You just admitted to using another profile to post yet more slander about me?
    b) You just admitted to using that profile while banned from posting?

Oh dear. FYI- I dont need to look at chat. I just notice when someone is attempting to slander my reputation. Goodbye, NGAN.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 14-11-10 at 01:30.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CoochieLover View Post
    On a site and forum that is supposedly open and mature why is it that threads and posts seem to “disappear”, particularly those that challenge the “authority”?

I read a thread yesterday afternoon that was very well thought out and versed concerning differing measures of “punishment” by mods here and within a matter of minutes the thread had vanished and cannot be found.

Why is there such censorship on a site that professes liberalism and freedom? This seems to me to be a double standard..
    WE have met before... OH DONT TELL ME.. IT WILL COME TO ME..........!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast