Thread: May I suggest?

Reviews

Default May I suggest?

May I suggest that a new Poster is not accepted for registration outside office hours!
    The abuse that is going on here towards individuals from people with mental heath issues is out of order!

For such a well run forum it is terrible to see that a banned poster just has to wait till EI staff knock off and then create a new Bile filled profile to continue their behavior that if in real life would I belive lead to them losing their teeth!
    I invite said posters to PM me and we can resolve the issues in person!!!!!!!
    Last edited by dannyboy10; 14-11-10 at 01:56.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    May I suggest that a new Poster is not accepted for registration outside office hours!
    The abuse that is going on here towards individuals from people with mental heath issues is out of order!

For such a well run forum it is terrible to see that a banned poster just has to wait till EI staff knock off and then create a new Bile filled profile to continue their behavior that if in real life would I belive lead to them losing their teeth!
    gets my vote,.;doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

I especially like the bit about them losing their teeth.

I have NEVER seen this situation occurring.

Not saying that it doesn't happen... just that I haven't seen it.

Reviews

Hmmm… so are you suggesting that general posters may now deem themselves authorities on which posters are mentally sound or otherwise? As far as I know anyone may register whenever they like. The endorsement of a forum manager is not required.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (14-11-10)

Reviews

As been suggested before, this site just needs a late nite moderator.

Reviews

The managers might be off. But the mods are always lurking about
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    . But the mods are always lurking about
    Jez i feel so much safer now thanks . lol