Thread: Punts in Christchurch?

Default Punts in Christchurch?

Hi there,
    Are there any punts in this building? Private message me if you want.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 15-11-10 at 20:14. Reason: Name of building removed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bakedbeans View Post
    Hi there,
    building name should probably be removed form this thread

Blog Entries

You mean, ' The IRA' building; I don't think there's a better place in Dublin to hide out in';there's so many ways to enter and exit from, its like a maze and if you're fortunate to get one of the 'penthouses', now, I said ''one of'' because I had the fifth floor, which had a balcony that I could look down at *** deleted *** St., but no one, and I mean no one could see me. I'm convinced that who ever designed that building had Irish freedom fighters in mind-they should changed the name of the building to La Convert
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 15-11-10 at 20:16. Reason: Name of street removed

Oh, arent building names allowed? Apologies, ah pitty that you arent around anymore Anita!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bakedbeans View Post
    Hi there,
    Punts in christchurch - now that would be an experience. beat the christmas carols for sure lol
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    Punts in christchurch - now that would be an experience. beat the christmas carols for sure lol
    The Anglicans are a very liberal lot Rodney.........anyone for a spot of watersports in the baptismal font?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    The Anglicans are a very liberal lot Rodney.........anyone for a spot of watersports in the baptismal font?
    or a duo at the altar hehe
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories