Thread: That's just about it from me, thanks folks............

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Smile That's just about it from me, thanks folks............

I think that's just about if for me here folks. Don't worry EP, it's not a goodbye thread. It's a thank you thread.........

I'd just like to say a big thanks to everyone here for making my time here so enjoyable and fun. I really have had a blast. I've sat in front of this screen and actually laughed out loud from time to time, I've also sat here with a tear in my eye, but I wouldn't take back a minute of either.......

I'd like to thanks everyone for having me here, for accepting me, for all your advice, council, good will and the information you've all imparted upon me along the way. I am most humbly grateful.........

It wouldn't be fair of me to name individual people here, those who I've had contact with know who you are, and I thank you for your friendship, by the same token, there are people here with whom I've had little contact with but whom I've always enjoyed, and I thank you also. To the people who think that I don't like them, it's not true, I don't know you or your lives, I won't judge you, that would be unfair, if it appeared that I didn't like you, I apologise. If I was mean, harsh or unpleasant to people, I apologise for that also, it was never my intention. I know at times as I modded here it may have appeared like that. I did at times word, phrase or construct posts in a particular way, perhaps to get a certain reaction or answer, I wasn't trying to be manipulative, I had a job to do and did it best I could........

Without mentioning names again, I'd like to thank all the mods, management, staff etc. here on E-I with whom I had the pleasure of working with during my time here as a mod. I thoroughly enjoyed is and would like to thank them for their time with me here. A great bunch of people who give tirelessly of themselves for the good of the site, the advertisers, the punters, the users, the readers, the reviewers, the members and everyone who ever happen to click onto that green logo. Thanks you for all you've done, for the site and for me. For the fun times, flirts, laughs and jokes we've shared. It was great..........

So that's it. Despite what people may have thought of me, what I was or who I was, what you all saw here was what you got. I never had another username here, I wasn't a pimp or anything like that. I was just another user, part of a community with a common interest, looking for a bit of fun, was humbled to be asked to be part of the team, enjoyed myself doing it, hoped I did ok, perhaps gave someone a little help along the way, a laugh or a bit of advice but I think me time here is just about up...........

To avoid speculation, there is no reason here on E-I that I'm not going to be an active part of the community any longer. It's not because of anything that's happened here, anything anyone has said or anything like that. It's been on my mind for a while, it's my own choice for personal reasons, I just think it's time to move on. I do hope to pop back now and again for a little look around, I'm not looking to get banned or anything, you never know, I might just even say hello.........

I'm sorry this has turned into such a long post, it wasn't my intention to leave you all with such a boring impression of me...........

I wish you all the very very best of luck, health, wealth and happiness wherever your lives may bring you.........

Thank you all............

Your friend,
    Luther..........................

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.....

Live simply,
    Speak kindly,
    Care deeply,
    Love generously......

I'll probably be around for another little bit incase there was something that I forgot to bore you all with or forgot to mention
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (12-11-10), Alana (12-11-10), An don (12-11-10), benin (12-11-10), bert dublin (12-11-10), ChiefHandker (12-11-10), click n pick (12-11-10), dave1dave (12-11-10), Dirty Harry (14-11-10), El Gordo (30-11-10), Experienced Punter esq (12-11-10), hd7055 (12-11-10), JAMESCORK (12-11-10), kerry lad in town (12-11-10), lcilis26 (12-11-10), Lucy Chambers (12-11-10), madjack (12-11-10), magicalman9357 (12-11-10), mature abby (14-11-10), Melindablondey (12-11-10), monster_monster (12-11-10), mr maxi (05-12-10), Nicole (14-11-10), oneeyedreilly (12-11-10), perrycox (12-11-10), Rodney69 (13-11-10), rover (12-11-10), scotus (12-11-10), sexyfukka (19-11-10), ThomasJ (13-11-10), TiffanyTees (13-11-10), wanted the best 69 (13-11-10)