Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Has anyone seen my ....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default Has anyone seen my ....

    ... fucking greenhouse?

    It was there yesterday at teatime but it isnt there now. Well some of it is. If you are in S. Wales can you have a look out for it. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    PMSL! Has it blown away in the storm Monkey?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    ... fucking greenhouse?

    It was there yesterday at teatime but it isnt there now. Well some of it is. If you are in S. Wales can you have a look out for it. Thanks.
    Well if you werent so busy masturbating in the basement...you might have saved it..

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    hd7055 (13-11-10), Shirley Joy (13-11-10)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Well if you werent so busy masturbating in the basement...you might have saved it..
    People in glass houses, James............
    Last edited by Forrest; 12-11-10 at 18:38.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Well if you werent so busy masturbating in the basement...you might have saved it..
    Emm .... maybe its time to change that signature ...

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Emm .... maybe its time to change that signature ...
    No way man....just rebuild the glasshouse so as that you can wank in comfort...lol..

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    No way man....just rebuild the glasshouse so as that you can wank in comfort...lol..
    I'll double glaze it this time .... mmmm warm ....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •