Thread: Nuns.. Anyone into them???

Default Nuns.. Anyone into them???

I saw a post about nuns earlier and it got me thinking. I remember an encounter, in the early seventies, with a nun who was a family friend. I was about 16 and still looking to get my rocks off and she was about forty but very refined. My family were out and she asked me to fix a light in her room and she said she had no cash but would reward me with a kiss!!! Aw!! Without waiting for my blushes to cease she kissed me on the mouth and almost immediately dropped her
    hand down my trousers and took my hand and led it up her leg.
    She was wearing the old-fashioned habit and I pushed it up past her waist . She showed me how to pleasure her.. but wouldn't let me in (as it were!!).
    But it was the first time I ever creamed with a woman's help and I've longed to act out a role play since where I complete the act. The nearest was at a fancy dress a number of years ago where a friends wife came dressed as a nun. I gave her my story and she was going to help me out but we couldn't find the space and she sobered up.
    Any similar tales.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jggy2003 View Post
    I saw a post about nuns earlier and it got me thinking. I remember an encounter, in the early seventies, with a nun who was a family friend. I was about 16 and still looking to get my rocks off and she was about forty but very refined. My family were out and she asked me to fix a light in her room and she said she had no cash but would reward me with a kiss!!! Aw!! Without waiting for my blushes to cease she kissed me on the mouth and almost immediately dropped her
    hand down my trousers and took my hand and led it up her leg.
    She was wearing the old-fashioned habit and I pushed it up past her waist . She showed me how to pleasure her.. but wouldn't let me in (as it were!!).
    But it was the first time I ever creamed with a woman's help and I've longed to act out a role play since where I complete the act. The nearest was at a fancy dress a number of years ago where a friends wife came dressed as a nun. I gave her my story and she was going to help me out but we couldn't find the space and she sobered up.
    Any similar tales.
    I don't make a habit of them. (Boom Boom)!
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

One of the East Europeans, good looking girl, but forget her name, advertised here dressed up in a nun's outfit in one of her pics.

I did find it a turn-on, right enough, but she never did percolate to the top of my list.
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us