Thread: How Come?

Blog Entries

Default How Come?

Having been looking through the scores in the Arcade section here and played a few games including space invaders and am wondering how on earth people can get such high scores. Is there a special talent required to achieve this as with all my focus and concentration I am unable to get anywhere near. Maybe practice makes perfect.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Having been looking through the scores in the Arcade section here and played a few games including space invaders and am wondering how on earth people can get such high scores. Is there a special talent required to achieve this as with all my focus and concentration I am unable to get anywhere near. Maybe practice makes perfect.
    forget the games practice your punting much more rewarding..
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (10-11-10)

Reviews

Some of the Ladies here are very good with their hands

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

They are obviously cheating imo. Nobody could score 4000+ at Snake. Impossible I say!

Blog Entries

there are a few tricks for space invaders, the first is make sure you get over to the far right of the aliens asap. Then start to shoot and move, once the right hand column is gone repeat for the now newest furthest right hand column, it gets very boring very quickly but you can rack up a good score. Now doing that is only good for up to a certain score as the system will time you out so you can get the biggest score ever and it's mean foook all if you can't register it, so now you have to pause (press P) the game every 5 mins or so and click on a link in the forum (in a separate tab or page), this way the site will still see your account as active. Now enjoy doing this for the next hour and you'll be a champ
    Last edited by monster_monster; 10-11-10 at 15:21. Reason: spooling mistooks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    They are obviously cheating imo. Nobody could score 4000+ at Snake. Impossible I say!
    totally agree about snake, you need to be like rain man to be getting scores like that