Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: A short rant.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default A short rant.

    Im an animal lover. I love all animals. Hell i even love my family. Jesus how many more cat pics do i have to see? I am after seeing millions of cat pics these last few months. They are everywhere.

    a traumatized,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 09-11-10 at 13:48.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Im an animal lover. I love all animals. Hell i even love my family. Jesus how many more cat pics do i have to see? I am after seeing millions of cat pics these last few months. They are everywhere.

    a traumatized,
    Westside.

    I love cats. Miaow

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

    El Gordo (10-11-10), mature abby (09-11-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default


  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Im an animal lover. I love all animals. Hell i even love my family. Jesus how many more cat pics do i have to see? I am after seeing millions of cat pics these last few months. They are everywhere.

    a traumatized,
    Westside.
    jaysus i hope benny is offline if not be prepaired westie the pics will flood in,.;doc;
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    OOhh how the temptation is there .... I just love pussy cats, I Have 5 and i want more!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

    El Gordo (10-11-10)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    I love cats. Miaow
    Oh i love cats. I have four here. Its just i never thought i would feel disturbed seeing so many cats.

    Westside.

    PS my neighbours have cats too. About 4 each. I see about 12 - 15 cats everyday.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    OOhh how the temptation is there .... I just love pussy cats, I Have 5 and i want more!
    i better kennel the dogs so the vamp is is on the prowl.lol doc;
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    cats! Where?

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    A short rant.

    Ahh... I thought this was going to be a rant about short people (like me! ). As Roy Walker said, "Say what you see!" Sorry... I'll go this way now... (Sam exits, stage left, in the style of Snagglepuss)

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Oh i love cats. I have four here. Its just i never thought i would feel disturbed seeing so many cats.

    Westside.

    PS my neighbours have cats too. About 4 each. I see about 12 - 15 cats everyday.
    I want to come live with you Fellow pussy lover

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •