Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calm before the storm.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLeigh View Post
    Wow...........................I heard about the rain and wind but I didn't hear that it was upgraded to a huricane..............Wow that brings me back to when I was in Huricane Ike in Texas and everything I had was swept away and I had to start all over in life..................I just hope it isn't anything like that............Honestly, I really never thought that I had to worry about huricanes here because it isn't as hot here as it is in Texas....................So do 'yall think it will be bad?................Let me know because now I am starting to worry.................Thanks........~Leigh~
    I'll come over and cuddle into you and protect you from the hurricane, you can make it rain for me, I adore getting the inside of my mouth wet. What a wonderful thought.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Wow...........................I heard about the rain and wind but I didn't hear that it was upgraded to a huricane..............Wow that brings me back to when I was in Huricane Ike in Texas and everything I had was swept away and I had to start all over in life..................I just hope it isn't anything like that............Honestly, I really never thought that I had to worry about huricanes here because it isn't as hot here as it is in Texas....................So do 'yall think it will be bad?................Let me know because now I am starting to worry.................Thanks........~Leigh~
    Wouldn't worry about it unduly Leigh.

What would be regarded as a storm here would be considered a light breeze in Texas
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

Blog Entries

I dont think we ever had a hurricane here in this country. Its gale force winds is what they are on about. The weather ppl have a horn ever since last years floods and ice and sure this keeps them going. The floods that they are on about are simple to predict, rainfall with strong winds and high seasonal tides. Wheres the high tech there?

making themselves inportant,
    Westside.

Reviews

But if you are still not re-assured Leigh, I suppose I could consider coming around and hunkering under the sheets with you until it passes
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

Hurricanes don't "survive" in cold waters.
    So untill this "hurricane" hit the irish waters it will be so weak that it will be just a normal bad storm.
    Hurricanes in Europe are quite unusual almost non exsisting.
    Mousey is right, we'll get wind and lots of rain, same as every other day.

Jessie
    HOT EXOTIC BEAUTY JUST FOR YOUR PLEASURE

https://twitter.com/Jessiemature

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Storm warning me furry arse. The insurance companies went apeshit last year, so now the Met boys are yelling "hurricane!" at every black cloud to cover themselves. We'll get wind and lots of rain, same as every other day!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alana For This Useful Post:

rover (07-11-10)

wouldnt worry too much about this storm its just the dublin based media getting their knickers in a twist coz parts of the capital might be under a few inches of water due to high tides and strong winds!! same as when we had a little bit of frost and snow earlier in the year jesus the country nearly came to a standstill,know some of our e. euro cousins were laughin their arses off at the media reaction to what they considered normal winter weather!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12