Thread: Eve's side of the story

Blog Entries

Default Eve's side of the story

EVE'S SIDE OF THE STORY

After three weeks in the Garden of Eden, God came to visit Eve. 'So, how is everything going?' inquired God.
    'It is all so beautiful, God,' she replied. 'The sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking, the smells, the sights, everything is wonderful, but I have just one problem.

It's these breasts you have given me. The middle one pushes the other two out and I am constantly knocking them with my arms, catching them on branches and snagging them on bushes. They're a real pain..'

And Eve went on to tell God that since many other parts of her body came in pairs, such as her limbs, eyes, ears, etc. She felt that having only two breasts might leave her body more 'symmetrically balanced'.

'That's a fair point,' replied God, 'But it was my first shot at this, you know. I gave the animals six breasts, so I figured that you needed only half of those, but I see that you are right. I will fix it up right away.'

And God reached down, removed the middle breast and tossed it into the bushes

Three weeks passed and God once again visited Eve in the Garden of Eden.

' Well, Eve, how is my favorite creation?'

'Just fantastic,' she replied, 'But for one oversight. You see, all the animals are paired off. The ewe has a ram and the cow has her bull. All the animals have a mate except me. I feel so alone.'

God thought for a moment and said, 'You know, Eve, you are right. How could I have overlooked this? You do need a mate and I will immediately create a man from a part of you. Let's see....where did I put that useless Tit?'

Now doesn't THAT make more sense than all that crap about the rib?

FOR men with a sense of humor & women who figure this makes sense.

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (05-11-10), benin (05-11-10), BruceAlmighty (05-11-10), carlos marvado (05-11-10), hd7055 (06-11-10), Lucy Chambers (05-11-10), magicalman9357 (05-11-10), Rayden (05-11-10), Rockman (05-11-10), scotus (05-11-10), ThomasJ (05-11-10)

Reviews

Default Adams Side to story

Nice one Tiff but here's Adam's side to the story:

Adam in the Garden of Eden, generally having a good time. God pays a visit and asks "How's things?"

Adam says great but it's a bit lonely, and all the animals have mates etc.

God says fair point and says that He will create a wonderful mate for Adam. Adam is paying attention. God says that this mate will take care of his every whim. This mate will cook 5* meals every night, clean, tend to the animals, even stay quiet when the footie is on.

Adam says this sounds good. God says that the mate will also be constantly wet and willing (except when the footie is on of course) and will submit to every carnal desire that Adam could possibly have.

Adam is very interested.

God says there is a price to pay! In order to make this wonderous creature God needs some raw materials. He tells Adam that he must take 1 ear, 1 eye, 1 arm and 1 leg!!!

Adam is a little taken aback and thinks for a moment before replying "What could I get for a rib!!!"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BACMAN36 For This Useful Post:

benin (05-11-10), hd7055 (06-11-10), magicalman9357 (05-11-10), Rayden (05-11-10), scotus (05-11-10)

Reviews

Lol, top marks for both.