Thread: Same-Sex Pair On Israel's Strictly TV Show

Default Same-Sex Pair On Israel's Strictly TV Show

Can’t see the BBC following on the same lines can you?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...=searchresults
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Gaylord (05-11-10)

Reviews

I wouldnt be surprised if the BBC had a same sex pair on that show. I dont watch it, so Im kinda surprised that they havent already done it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I wouldnt be surprised if the BBC had a same sex pair on that show. I dont watch it, so Im kinda surprised that they havent already done it.
    I think those two dancing together like that and not wearing very much is as sexy as feck. LOL

Seriously though, I don’t think the BBC would be ready for a gay couple on one of their dance shows, the backlash from some old homophobes would be severe I reckon, they’d go on about license payers fees and crap like that sadly.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 03-11-10 at 17:42.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

I would say that a same sex couple on that show would bring in the ratings. Sure some would complain, but then again there are always these idiots who complain about TV shows.

There are gay people on x-factor and their ratings seem to be holding just as well as strictly cum dance with me, although the viewer demographics might be different...

Lesbian or gay guy?

GL
    "Keep it real with me, and I'll keep it real with you"

Reviews

am i picking this right gili is lesbian but Dorit is heterosexual no one said anything about them been gay there the same sex yes and love to dance.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord View Post
    There are gay people on x-factor and their ratings seem to be holding just as well as strictly cum dance with me, although the viewer demographics might be different...

Lesbian or gay guy?

GL
    I would say that those two shows Are watched by the same people. They are scheduled one after the other on different channels, likely to avoid competing with each other. So that being said, I really dont think that there would be any major uproar if there was a same sex couple on SCD.

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    am i picking this right gili is lesbian but Dorit is heterosexual no one said anything about them been gay there the same sex yes and love to dance.
    The competitor/celebrity is a lesbian, the professional dancer is straight...

GL
    "Keep it real with me, and I'll keep it real with you"