Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Aye gotta nu job!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Roma/Italia
    Posts
    9

    Default Aye gotta nu job!

    Buona sera bella Patrizzia. Eat iz aye, your littal Silvio froma Roma ina Italia. Longa tempo no sea. Mei ingles izza steal sheet butt aye ava noo joba now. Izza joba dat mean aye can nobe ina contato so mush widda your grand organizzazione E-I, butta aye wood lika to sei milla grazzi fora you giva me your vote. Eat wasa beeg help fora me.

    You no dat aye ama molto intereso ina di laydees end ina mei noo job, aye gonna pro....promo........ahh sheet escusa mei mal Ingles, aye gonna giffa all di laydess gud jobs.

    Now Patrizzia aye wanna you two neela down ina front offa me enna aye gonna giffa you somathing you lika molto..............yes izza mei blessing. Now dat aye haffa dizza job, aye gonna giffa all di laydees ina questo mundo mei blessing, may Dio giffa me di strength two do ezz hole work.




    Aye mussa go now bella Patrizzia.....sum laydees cum to il Palazzo Pietro fora mei blessing.

    Arrivederci.

    Il Papa Silvio I.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    top marks top of the class for you any chance of a loan to help our recession god bless;
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E-I Patron View Post
    Buona sera bella Patrizzia. Eat iz aye, your littal Silvio froma Roma ina Italia. Longa tempo no sea. Mei ingles izza steal sheet butt aye ava noo joba now. Izza joba dat mean aye can nobe ina contato so mush widda your grand organizzazione E-I, butta aye wood lika to sei milla grazzi fora you giva me your vote. Eat wasa beeg help fora me.

    You no dat aye ama molto intereso ina di laydees end ina mei noo job, aye gonna pro....promo........ahh sheet escusa mei mal Ingles, aye gonna giffa all di laydess gud jobs.

    Now Patrizzia aye wanna you two neela down ina front offa me enna aye gonna giffa you somathing you lika molto..............yes izza mei blessing. Now dat aye haffa dizza job, aye gonna giffa all di laydees ina questo mundo mei blessing, may Dio giffa me di strength two do ezz hole work.




    Aye mussa go now bella Patrizzia.....sum laydees cum to il Palazzo Pietro fora mei blessing.

    Arrivederci.

    Il Papa Silvio I.
    Come again?
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    I bet it's Carlos. Betcha.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E-I Patron View Post
    Buona sera bella Patrizzia. Eat iz aye, your littal Silvio froma Roma ina Italia. Longa tempo no sea. Mei ingles izza steal sheet butt aye ava noo joba now. Izza joba dat mean aye can nobe ina contato so mush widda your grand organizzazione E-I, butta aye wood lika to sei milla grazzi fora you giva me your vote. Eat wasa beeg help fora me.

    You no dat aye ama molto intereso ina di laydees end ina mei noo job, aye gonna pro....promo........ahh sheet escusa mei mal Ingles, aye gonna giffa all di laydess gud jobs.

    Now Patrizzia aye wanna you two neela down ina front offa me enna aye gonna giffa you somathing you lika molto..............yes izza mei blessing. Now dat aye haffa dizza job, aye gonna giffa all di laydees ina questo mundo mei blessing, may Dio giffa me di strength two do ezz hole work.




    Aye mussa go now bella Patrizzia.....sum laydees cum to il Palazzo Pietro fora mei blessing.

    Arrivederci.

    Il Papa Silvio I.
    I will post something relevant when I decifer teh code.....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    I bet it's Carlos. Betcha.
    Get lost Mousey.....my English is far better then that drivel.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I will post something relevant when I decifer teh code.....
    good luck with that i went crosseyed looking at it.
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    good luck with that i went crosseyed looking at it.
    Pretty sure it breaks the English Only rule too lol. Er, I think.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Pretty sure it breaks the English Only rule too lol. Er, I think.
    spot on rayden mate lol doc;
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  10. Default

    I gotta a job for ya "Mario" come over and clean the jacks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •