Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Isnt it great to

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    No the thread that you started about 3 months ago on exactly the same topic.....yawn.

BTW Luther....I am fairly sure I remember a post recently where you left a link and it wasnt UNDERLINED....shock....
    Yawn? Beats Lucy this and Lucy that. At least a bloody tractor rounds a diff cornor at times. Variety is the spice of????

who knows,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post

BTW Luther....I am fairly sure I remember a post recently where you left a link and it wasnt UNDERLINED....shock....
    Lies make baby Jesus cry...............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    be able to drive along country roads now without fear of some farmer driving a wide load or a spike ridden tractor around some bend or narrow road? Its only when they are missing is when you realize their danger.

Westside.
    to keep on a farming theme..this thread is a load of manure...when you go around the corner and are faced with a tractor with"a spike thing" sticking out of it the trick is DONT DRIVE INTO IT

Reviews

Where have they gone? What I am realy grateful is the missing JCB's - one upside of the death of the Celtic Tiger.

5. Default

I haven't notice many recently with the spikes (I think this is a bailer) apart from the shit spreaders which should be banned because its believed they spread e coli.

Came across a crash between a tractors and a car a year or so ago where the tractor ended up on the roof of car luckly no one was hurt but the tractor driver looked like a child although he must have been 16 still looked very young to be driving one of these machines on the road.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12