Thread: Its a for me tonite

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Its a for me tonite

tHAT SUD SAY DUO FOR ME TONITE, Now that your in here im just gona tell you its not a real duo, its a wank wit both hands. I start of wit my right, tire it out and take over wit my left, then i,ll go at it really hard with both hands squeezing me willy till she blows. During all of this il be imagine some strange act for my next punt. Thats how i roll these days
    Last edited by WD-40; 04-11-10 at 20:20. Reason: DOESNT MATTER ITS RUINED NOW
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WD-40 For This Useful Post:

perrycox (04-11-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    tHAT SUD SAY DUO FOR ME TONITE, Now that your in here im just gona tell you its not a real duo, its a wank wit both hands. I start of wit my right, tire it out and take over wit my left, then i,ll go at it really hard with both hands squeezing me willy till she blows. During all of this il be imagine some strange act for my next punt. Thats how i roll these days
    If you click the "edit" button then the "go advanced" button you can edit the title..........

I know it's too late for this one but you'll know for the next time ya make a horses arse of it..........
    Last edited by luther; 04-11-10 at 21:04.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Why not have a super hero wank tonight ?
    It's a normal wank, just put on a cape.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

WD-40 (04-11-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    If you click the "edit" button then the "go advanced" button you can edit the title..........

I know it's too late for this one but you'll know for the next time ya make a horses arse of it..........
    Or perhaps a nice mod might edit it for you so you don't look so stupid and your thread title would actually make sence, for a change...........................................
    Last edited by luther; 04-11-10 at 21:34.
    L

Reviews

Why not just actually see a DUO? One lady is fun; two is even more fun. I can recommend many, some gone never to return, some here tonight, like Nikky and Eve...
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    Why not just actually see a DUO? One lady is fun; two is even more fun. I can recommend many, some gone never to return, some here tonight, like Nikky and Eve...
    If anyone can, Bruce can..............
    L

9. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

BruceAlmighty (04-11-10)

Reviews

If anyone can, Bruce can..............
    Thank you kind sir - I like to share the experience.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

Or perhaps a nice mod might edit it for you so you don't look so stupid and your thread title would actually make sence, for a change...........................................
    doesnt matter im done now,actually used your link for material, found a clip with sum bird tellin me how to wank,what way to pull and how fast,when to go wen to stop,even wen to pop.that was different.

enjoyed myself all the same
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy