Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does this sad looking lady want to be here?

Reviews

She looks like that cuz she has just got back from Galway

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Maybe she was told she is going to Limerick next week!
    I imagine the poor girl would feel happier if she was told she's going to Afghanistan, she’d stand a better chance of making it home alive if she was.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I imagine the poor girl would feel happier if she was told she's going to Afghanistan, she’d stand a better chance of making it home alive if she was.
    You should show love for Limerick. You know that wall, at the end of the Falls road? Nicosia, Belfast, Beirut? Limerick is ready. Believe me.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

I hate these threads & ye all smile all the time ye all are oil paintings?......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    You should show love for Limerick. You know that wall, at the end of the Falls road? Nicosia, Belfast, Beirut? Limerick is ready. Believe me.
    Ahh yes The Island Field, Moyross, O'Malley Park, South Hill. These names now slip of the tongue in the same way that place names such as Divis, The Falls, Shankill, The Bogside. The Short Strand used to in bygone days.

I am sure Lucy that like most towns/cities in former times, Limerick was enclosed by a wall. If it would have any benefits for the economy, the government should be encouraged to increase the capital budget to provide for a new wall to be constructed around Limerick.

It could become a tourist mecca......The Great Wall of Limerick, Limerick...Alone She Stands, The City That Time and Everyone Else Forgot, A Bridge Too Far (what f**king bridge, none is required).

In the same way that the Chinese protected themselves from the Mongol hordes and the East German regime protected itself from democracy, we can protect ourselves from Limerick and rejuvenate the construction sector, the banks, the tourist sector and the whole f**king economy in the process..........Limerick you're a lady and the answer to Ireland's prayers.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (04-11-10)

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Ahh yes The Island Field, Moyross, O'Malley Park, South Hill. These names now slip of the tongue in the same way that place names such as Divis, The Falls, Shankill, The Bogside. The Short Strand used to in bygone days.

I am sure Lucy that like most towns/cities in former times, Limerick was enclosed by a wall. If it would have any benefits for the economy, the government should be encouraged to increase the capital budget to provide for a new wall to be constructed around Limerick.

It could become a tourist mecca......The Great Wall of Limerick, Limerick...Alone She Stands, The City That Time and Everyone Else Forgot, A Bridge Too Far (what f**king bridge, none is required).

In the same way that the Chinese protected themselves from the Mongol hordes and the East German regime protected itself from democracy, we can protect ourselves from Limerick and rejuvenate the construction sector, the banks, the tourist sector and the whole f**king economy in the process..........Limerick you're a lady and the answer to Ireland's prayers.
    I am ready, brother. I even read a little Maya Angelou. The time is ours.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

on speaking to her, she explained to me that just before them photos were taken she had recieved a pm from e.p. explainin he wud be payin her a visit, she tried to forget about it but just cudnt,hence the upside down frown
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Maybe she isn't there under her own free will.

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Maybe she isn't there under her own free will.
    Be careful where you're going with this, Debest.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Be careful where you're going with this, Debest.
    I gave the obvious answer to the question.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast