Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusting Bastard!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Well I guess the airline should look into being more strict about who they allow on then. I really don't see what all the fuss is about.
    Well, you did come up with this little jewel, which says it all really

Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    Well, you did come up with this little jewel, which says it all really
    Pro tip: Bluffing your way amongst your stupid little friends on what's smart and what's not, sort of whoever says it most, is not what smart people do. Some people can actually size stuff up. And they also won't JUST say something is good or bad because of the person who says it... they don't base what's said on the person who said it at all.

It's the same random nonsense that you chose your little clan here from. You just decided randomly that Lucy would be your friend and I was your enemy. Smart people do not work that way. They look at people and see who they want and why. This is what I'm trying to explain all the time... that you and Lucy have NOTHING to do with me, so piss off, please.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 04-11-10 at 23:09.

When you actually get both your mind and your vocabulary out of the gutter, you cheap little snake, then call me. There could never be an argument between us, as you are so beneath my level I would need a ladle to scrape you out. Go away, little scuttling crab of envy. You have neither use nor ornament here.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

Jessie asked you guys to stop hijacking her thread so why not open your own one to carry on.

Westside.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Rayden (04-11-10)

Reviews

You just decided randomly that Lucy would be your friend and I was your enemy.
    I have told you this before , there are no enemies on this forum . Its an anonymous internet forum . In other words leave your dummy at the door
    Last edited by An don; 04-11-10 at 23:13.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Jessie asked you guys to stop hijacking her thread so why not open your own one to carry on.

Westside.
    It must be the day for it Westside , i dont think there was one thread here today that wasnt hijacked

Reviews

Pro tip: Bluffing your way amongst your stupid little friends on what's smart and what's not, sort of whoever says it most, is not what smart people do. Some people can actually size stuff up. And they also won't JUST say something is good or bad because of the person who says it... they don't base what's said on the person who said it at all.

It's the same random nonsense that you chose your little clan here from. You just decided randomly that Lucy would be your friend and I was your enemy. Smart people do not work that way. They look at people and see who they want and why. This is what I'm trying to explain all the time... that you and Lucy have NOTHING to do with me, so piss off, please.
    You are completely deluded.

I don't have any friends here - I just comment on what I see, which, hey, is the purpose of the site.

You are free to disagree with me, as I am of you. It happens that I disagree with almost everything you say, but that's just the way I see it. Clearly, other people disagree with you as well, but that does not make them my friends, nor does it mean I want to be their friends.

The only problem I have with you is your behavior, which clearly is a problem with you.

We are probably never going to agree on anything - get over it.
    Last edited by scotus; 04-11-10 at 23:17.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    When you actually get both your mind and your vocabulary out of the gutter, you cheap little snake, then call me. There could never be an argument between us, as you are so beneath my level I would need a ladle to scrape you out. Go away, little scuttling crab of envy. You have neither use nor ornament here.
    lol, you want me to call you? I wouldn't call you because firstly I don't know what you'd do with my number, and secondly because it would be a complete waste of time. I think I'll pass on that alleged free ride as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Can you guys stop hijacking my post!!!
    Pardon????
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Pardon????
    She means topic. What a useless and rude post, English isn't her first language.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast