Thread: Jude Fm 104

Default Jude Fm 104

Hi was wondering if anyone listens to fm 104 with Adrian and jeremy?well I listen in most nights only because of my job and if there Is one fellow that really does my head in is a guy called Jude who rings in most every nights he has a squeaky voice and is a complete wa**er and whatever the discussion is he on the air voicing the opposite opinion,also there is a lady who seems to be a right prude rings in a lot too,just can't stand them and do have to turn the radio off when they come on
    grrr rant over
    Biker

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Biker_boy View Post
    Hi was wondering if anyone listens to fm 104 with Adrian and jeremy?well I listen in most nights only because of my job and if there Is one fellow that really does my head in is a guy called Jude who rings in most every nights he has a squeaky voice and is a complete wa**er and whatever the discussion is he on the air voicing the opposite opinion,also there is a lady who seems to be a right prude rings in a lot too,just can't stand them and do have to turn the radio off when they come on
    grrr rant over
    Biker
    No offence bikerboy but I have heard those late night phone ins and can't understand why anyone would put themselves through the torture night after night. It's too depressing, A good music channel is what you need or an ipod/mp3.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Biker_boy (03-11-10)

Ah I know Forrest sometimes there pretty awful but I work at driving at night and sometimes just get fed up listening to music so to listen to some conversation doesnt be to bad,