Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Natashia TV...............................................

Wink Natashia TV...............................................

Just to prove that you actually exist ,please respond. It only takes a few mins to register.

Prove it and step up to the marker,
    Westside.

Wink Ahh she actually does exist........................................

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Just to prove that you actually exist ,please respond. It only takes a few mins to register.

Westside.

Saw her post on the TV section. This is great ,now i have all the TV after me now.
    Im sorry Nastha but when someone puts a stupid review up about you ,it puts a q over you as well.

So im sorry for questioning your existance. Hey have a word with your friend, she brings shame on the Spanish race.

Westside vs SexyNatasha...
    Live at Madison Square Gardens..
    June 24th 07
    Bring your own lunch.

Do you need a TV licence???
    Westside.

Reviews

Question Ridiculous!!!

Of course she exists west!! The fake review by naomi was intended to drum up business for her friend not to create an imaginary friend for kicks!!! Think BEFORE you type west ..................

Paws for thought

Default No, no ,no./............................................................

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Of course she exists west!! The fake review by naomi was intended to drum up business for her friend not to create an imaginary friend for kicks!!! Think BEFORE you type west ..................

Paws for thought
    Look before you type West, not think look.

Westside.

Reviews

Default Yes, Yes, Yes!!

I DID mean think west .......... not just with this post but your posts in general .......... THINK about what you are writing before you post it to avoid looking foolish.
    The notion that natasha might not exist (with or without evidence) just didn't add up, no logical reason for it ............. you should have thought about that before posting.

Paws for thought
    Last edited by bigpaws; 06-06-07 at 18:39.

6. Smile

You guys got history or wat !?

Default Yes we do and ...........................................................

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    its the same as your English mate. Bad.

Lovingly,
    Westside.

Default naomi your secretary

This is Naomi
    Natasha has gone to london today. She was really busy in Dublin so she will be back at the end of next week guys.
    Don't worry guys plenty of time for her to fuck you!!!!
    You will love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are naugthy guys

Smile Sexy Naomi Apologise

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post

Westside.
    Hi westside this is sexy naomi,
    I have tried to send you and email but I could not do it so I will reply here.
    Natasha does exist and she probabilly will be in touch soon from London cos I did let her know whats going on. I do apologise for what I have done but I have done it because I did been with Natasha sexually and I know she is really good cos I was there with her and a client. She is my friend and I wrote her a review because I mean it and I wish her all the luck in Irleand she is doing very well I beleve this story is bringing her loads of clients and yes that is what I was trying to do with my review and it has work out for both of us. We are more popular now so I am very happy for us. I really apologise to you guys I didn't mind to up set you at all and I didn't know I can't write reviews when I did it so I am so sorry and Iwill never write another again. Sexy Naomi love you guys xxxx

Thumbs up sexy naomi Apologise

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    Hi JonhDoe here sexy naomi, you sound like a very cool guy to me, apologise if i have up set you cos i truly didn't mean it. Come to have fun with me anytime I will do you a great deal but I will leave it till I see you personally cos these days there is loads of paparazzy around the place. Forgive my spelling, please I didn't study much english so I trying my best writting.
    Anyway Apologise xxxx You are a great guy that make sense when you talk xxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast