Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I love my mickey

Dick I love my mickey

I love the shape the length the color the feel of it Get to know it let it bring u pleasure as u bring pleasure to it, enjoy its beauty & uniqueness share it with others & let them love it too
    most amazing is watching it go from flaccid to erect climbing inching sideways until fully engorged & capable of standing alone then I rub the underside with the back of my hand & palm
    I'd give anything to be able to take it in my mouth & encircle the shiny head with my tongue my favorite is placing my member inside a pair of (robbed) panties visualizing the owner wrapping them around my raging cock eventually pulling it vigorously until I reach a shuddering climax
    I love my mickey...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Alana (02-11-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I love the shape the length the color the feel of it Get to know it let it bring u pleasure as u bring pleasure to it, enjoy its beauty & uniqueness share it with others & let them love it too
    most amazing is watching it go from flaccid to erect climbing inching sideways until fully engorged & capable of standing alone then I rub the underside with the back of my hand & palm
    I'd give anything to be able to take it in my mouth & encircle the shiny head with my tongue my favorite is placing my member inside a pair of (robbed) panties visualizing the owner wrapping them around my raging cock eventually pulling it vigorously until I reach a shuddering climax
    I love my mickey...
    Are you sure you're not confusing love with lust?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I love my mickey...
    Jaysus EP esq ....... is there something you want to tell us?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Jaysus EP esq ....... is there something you want to tell us?
    Didn't he just do that? LOL!

Reviews

i dont like mine a feel like i want to chok him 3 or 4 times a day from first thing in the morning he is looking up at my with his one eye and shine head, the more i chok the life from him the stronger he gets.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

I havent really been the same since I saw the most incredibly beautiful Asian girl last Sunday in the costume shop as she pondered what halloween dress she would buy she went for the schoolgirl witch costume to match the blue & white tights she had in her hand maybe I'm just feeling incredibly horny tonight I'm gonna pull the wire off myself before the Utd match at 7.45...

Reviews

Yeh, he wants to be able to give himself a bj

Maybe I should move this thread to a different forum where some of the brothers could be of assistance to EP.

I cannot imagine my life without it it is part of who I am an extension of self & of my sex & gender identity as a man It has been instrumental as a source of sexual satisfaction & fulfillment
    I hope it provides many long years of continued service pleasure & gratification in the future.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Yeh, he wants to be able to give himself a bj

Maybe I should move this thread to a different forum where some of the brothers could be of assistance to EP.
    Is there a good DIY forum perhaps ......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Is there a good DIY forum perhaps ......
    I had the fetish forum in mind. I don't know what goes on there........I don't care to know what goes on there, but it sounds like EP might really enjoy himself in there.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast