Thread: Not having a good day

Reviews

Default Not having a good day

Not having the great day at work and it has all to do with the boss (asshole) so i was thinking how a asshole can become a boss so did a bit of research.

When the body was first made, all of the parts wanted to be the boss.

The brain said:
    “SINCE I control everything and do all the thinking I should be the boss”.

The feet said:
    “Since I carry man where he wants to go and get him in position to do what the brain wants, i should be boss”.

The hand said:
    Since I must do all the work and earn all the money to keep the rest of you going, I should be boss”.

The eyes said:
    “Since I must look out for all of you and tell you where danger lurks, I should be boss”
    And so it went the hart, the ears, the lungs, and finally the asshole spoke up and demanded that it be made boss. All of the other parts laughed and laughed at the idea of an asshole being boss.

The asshole was so angered that he blocked himself off and refused to function. Soon the brain was feverish; the eyes crossed and ached; the feet became too weak to walk; the hands hung limply at the sides; the heart and lungs struggled to keep going.
    All pleaded with the brain to relent and let the asshole be boss. And so it happened. All the other parts did all the work and the asshole just bossed and passed out a lot of shit.
    Moral
    YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE A BRAIN TO BE BOSS------JUST AN ASSHOLE
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kerry lad in town For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (02-11-10), Rockman (03-11-10), ThomasJ (02-11-10)

3. Default

Thanks for that man , since im the boss does that mean I think with my asshole as opposed to my dick.

Reviews

Sorry you're having such a bad day Kerry Lad! But thanks for the joke, it certainly made my day a bit better!

remember be nice to nerds because some day u might be working for one!...

Reviews

i know EP it's a bit late
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.