Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Devotees, anyone ever heard of them?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I don’t know if anyone here has very heard of the term ‘Devotee’ or not or even what it means.

I on the other hand came across Devotee's is a couple of years back and have done a lot of research on it and I’ve talked to a lot of people (both male and female) and even now I find it difficult getting my head around it, here’s a quick explanation on what it is:-

"Devotees are people who have a fetish or intense sexual interest or desire for someone living with a disability. Most commonly devotees are men who are attracted to women with amputations, but there are also people who fetishize other aspects of living with a mobility disability like wheelchairs, leg braces, etc… and devotees can be men or women."

So what you guys think of this, are these people sick, freaks, what? What’s your opinions of Devotees?

So long as it remains a fantasy then it's just a fantasy & the content doesn't matter. Nobody is in any position to cast judgement on anybody else's fantasies.

As for being fascinated with people just because of some physical aspect - that's known as objectification & we here on EI are hardly the right bunch to judge anyone on that.

If you think Dev's are weird check out the whole fat fetish thing Wiki Fat Fetishism - Obesity is ultimately a disability so I guess these fetishes merge or overlap a little.

I recall reading in the back of the Indo (I know, I know) about two gay guys who went to South America so that each could have a (perfectly healthy) leg removed to satisfy some desire. Go figure. All I know is that those who are unfortunate enough to lose a limb or be unable to control their weight rarely find it a turn on.

Blog Entries

Yes, this is truth, i know this fetish long time, had even here in IRELAND (!) one client, who asked me to pretend a lady without an leg. I clasped my1 leg with strap and then I just hopped on one leg around.
    Though, that this fetish is famous in Austria only as there are girls in Vienna, who work on a wheel chair, one of them does everything, she eat shit, let piss on her , let vomit on her etc, she advertise in austrian websites, but is ugly and old.
    Here is an guide for such people: http://www.devguide.org/, sometimes very nice girls there

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    Yes, this is truth, i know this fetish long time, had even here in IRELAND (!) one client, who asked me to pretend a lady without an leg. I clasped my1 leg with strap and then I just hopped on one leg around.
    Though, that this fetish is famous in Austria only as there are girls in Vienna, who work on a wheel chair, one of them does everything, she eat shit, let piss on her , let vomit on her etc, she advertise in austrian websites, but is ugly and old.
    Here is an guide for such people: http://www.devguide.org/, sometimes very nice girls there
    I’ve done a lot of reading, research and have joined a few message boards and talked to girls who are into this over the past couple of years and even now I still can’t make up my mind on whether or not it’s a good thing, I have very mixed feelings about it all Jessica.

I find it really interesting on a psychological level after talking to girls who are into it.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 15-12-11 at 17:34.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (22-12-11)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123