Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Devotees, anyone ever heard of them?

haha sounds awesome, gota find me a devotee girl lol

gotta say when i first read about this a while back, i reacted like lace... FINALLY some women who find attractive what most find repulsive about me. It is still exciting for me. I have spoken to a few women who are devotees of disabled men. They seem perfectly lovely they have this kink. I've not met them as they are across the atlantic but would actually like to meet one of them.

Pretenders and wannabes are worrying. They are frightening as well. If they are desperate to disable themselves what would they do to me!

Quote Originally Posted by podgegun View Post
    gotta say when i first read about this a while back, i reacted like lace... FINALLY some women who find attractive what most find repulsive about me. It is still exciting for me. I have spoken to a few women who are devotees of disabled men. They seem perfectly lovely they have this kink. I've not met them as they are across the atlantic but would actually like to meet one of them.

Pretenders and wannabes are worrying. They are frightening as well. If they are desperate to disable themselves what would they do to me!
    Personally speaking I’m not a big fan of it. does a Devotee just see you as a sexual object that will fulfil their fetish desires for a shout while or will they want to get to know you the real you and get involved in a long term serious relationship?
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    There is a weirder group of people out there, fortunately a very small group, who want to become disabled. They actually try to have accidents to lose a limb, for example. Not surprisingly they often die in the attempt. I had trouble believing it when I first read about the phenomenon.
    This “condition” is called Body Dysmorphic Disorder.

It’s a psychological disorder were the suffer believes their body is too complete that they should have been born with a limb or two missing.

Some suffers will go to extreme lengths to try and convince the medical community to surgically remove the limbs they believe they shouldn’t have. Some will have years of professional assessment in an attempt to convince the medical community to remove the limbs they don’t want, some will attempt to remove the limbs themselves if the doctors won’t. I’ve seen some that have blasted off their limbs with shotguns and some have even laid down on railway tracks with this arm or leg on the line waiting for a train to run over it.

Crazy stuff nevertheless

Reviews

I could say I am feet devotee but somehow I dont like how this word sounds, like something negative. And yes I heard this word before just dont like and dont use it
    Last edited by pablo_23; 09-11-10 at 17:25.

Quote Originally Posted by pablo_23 View Post
    I could say I am feet devotee but somehow I dont like how this word sounds, like something negative. And yes I heard this word before just dont like and dont use it
    I don’t think you could say you are any kind of Devotee pablo you just seem to have a simple straight forward foot fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by podgegun View Post
    gotta say when i first read about this a while back, i reacted like lace... FINALLY some women who find attractive what most find repulsive about me.
    totally agree with u mate, lol

Thanks lace.

I know what you mean JR. Do they see me or just the chair? (though right now I couldn't care a less)

I have spoken to one devotee who married a disabled guy. I think for some devotees the chair is an initial attraction. I like women with big breasts so does that mean I'm a devotee of women with implants? Do I just see them as a way of getting my jollies? It's just an intial attraction.

There are freaks though, exceptions to this, and exceptional freaks...
    P

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to podgegun For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (23-11-10), TiffanyTees (11-12-10)

10. Default

i found myself attracted to a guy i was friends with a few years back, only for he was married to another friend of mine id have acted on it, he had a leg amputated and i must say i was fascinated by it, he was also handsome, educated and articulate so it wasnt just my fascination with amputation that was the driving force, although i havent had any sexual interest in any other amputee ive met so i wouldnt say im a devotee.

Quote Originally Posted by deadboysdontlie View Post
    i found myself attracted to a guy i was friends with a few years back, only for he was married to another friend of mine id have acted on it, he had a leg amputated and i must say i was fascinated by it, he was also handsome, educated and articulate so it wasnt just my fascination with amputation that was the driving force, although i havent had any sexual interest in any other amputee ive met so i wouldnt say im a devotee.
    Hi DBDL. From my understand of what being a devotee is I wouldn’t say you were a devotee either, I think its just a coincidence that the guy you were attracted to was an amputee.

My understanding of what being a devotee is, the person has been attracted to people with physical disabilities as long as they can remember, its not just something they develop one day out of the blue.

However if you are finding yourself more and more attracted to disabled guys (particular amputees) and you’d like to find out more or do chat with other devotees PM me and I’ll send you on links and forums I know of that are intended for devotees.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 04-04-11 at 00:37.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast