Hate to give a warning (esp when 1 of the Girls is just so nice 'jamie')
But as even the person who takes the bookings says Jade is caus n problems!

Main concern is not the time-wasting but the fact the girls work from their own house which is next to a Pub and has a Hairdresser opposite - small town and you do get the feeling that either the girls looking outa the hairdresser window or da lads sittn outside the pub door r smiling at you as you walk up da garden path to the door.
Add to that the fact that Jade's B/F could walk in on you at any time ( yep he got no clue wat she's up to - neither btw does another friend stayn with them !
IMO this setup cant last long b4 something gives.)

Been up to Roscommon 3 times had v.good friendly chat almost to the house when the 1st time I got a call (whisper) telln me had to cancel coz B/F came over early!
Fine 2nd trip Jamie said sorry for Jade's cancel me and did discount and what a nice girl - very friendly girl - bit inexperienced but 4 me that was a bonus - def would like to see her again. 3rd time Jade said she would see me as Jamie was away - fine by me but I had to be gone by 7:45 coz other house mate would be back at that time - I said fine drove to Roscommon had last text from Jade sayn everything was ok 10min b4 I arrived - text to say b at door but no reply - knocked at door - no reply - cant call her !!
Did get apology from whoever takes da bookings and said Jamie would look after me next visit - no word from Jade of course

Really hope Jamie gets another setup coz she is worth a trip