Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roscommon Girls

1. Default Roscommon Girls

Hate to give a warning (esp when 1 of the Girls is just so nice 'jamie')
    But as even the person who takes the bookings says Jade is caus n problems!

Main concern is not the time-wasting but the fact the girls work from their own house which is next to a Pub and has a Hairdresser opposite - small town and you do get the feeling that either the girls looking outa the hairdresser window or da lads sittn outside the pub door r smiling at you as you walk up da garden path to the door.
    Add to that the fact that Jade's B/F could walk in on you at any time ( yep he got no clue wat she's up to - neither btw does another friend stayn with them !
    IMO this setup cant last long b4 something gives.)

Been up to Roscommon 3 times had v.good friendly chat almost to the house when the 1st time I got a call (whisper) telln me had to cancel coz B/F came over early!
    Fine 2nd trip Jamie said sorry for Jade's cancel me and did discount and what a nice girl - very friendly girl - bit inexperienced but 4 me that was a bonus - def would like to see her again. 3rd time Jade said she would see me as Jamie was away - fine by me but I had to be gone by 7:45 coz other house mate would be back at that time - I said fine drove to Roscommon had last text from Jade sayn everything was ok 10min b4 I arrived - text to say b at door but no reply - knocked at door - no reply - cant call her !!
    Did get apology from whoever takes da bookings and said Jamie would look after me next visit - no word from Jade of course

Really hope Jamie gets another setup coz she is worth a trip

sexy jade Guest

hiyas,well i have to say i agree with most that you have put up,but location has now been moved so nps with the pub or hairdressers nemore.the other person that was stoppin at the house was only there for a cpl of days so thats also not a problem.but let me and jamie say sorry yet again to ne1 that has had a problem in the last cpl of days.

Can you pm me or email me spongey1975@gmail.com with what ye have on offer and yer rates. Would be very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Spongey View Post
    Can you pm me or email me spongey1975@gmail.com with what ye have on offer and yer rates. Would be very helpful
    What...you want your head beat by the B/F? cop on!

Quote Originally Posted by midlad View Post
    What...you want your head beat by the B/F? cop on!
    Well only one of them has a B/F so i think i'll go for the other one

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sexy jade View Post
    hiyas,well i have to say i agree with most that you have put up,but location has now been moved so nps with the pub or hairdressers nemore.the other person that was stoppin at the house was only there for a cpl of days so thats also not a problem.but let me and jamie say sorry yet again to ne1 that has had a problem in the last cpl of days.
    Thats good news

There was never a problem with Jamie so I can't see that Jade's B/F can say anything for you being wit Jamie - but if they in the same house and he calls then I guess your back to getting cancelled - unless they sorted that out - I'll giv Jamie a call wen she gets back from trip & see the new setup for myself ... I'll let you know

Default any word yet?

Johndoe, any word on what the new set up is like as I'm planning on visiting them on sat. Good rates

Are these girls still around, I was up that way over the week-end and tried the number a few times but no reply. I thought they must have shut up shop.

Default guess ill report back

Right going to visit the girls on sat and ill report back. The prices are so much better then Dublin. But that would not be hard.

Talking just back

New set up works. You have to park in a housing estate and walk up to the house. Was with Jamie and she is a sweet heart. Had a great time and I will be returning. If you get a chance and are up that way call in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast