Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: a silly question

  1. #1

    Default a silly question

    can someone explain why agencys arent favoured? and does the same go for agencys in england?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irlcock View Post
    can someone explain why agencys arent favoured? and does the same go for agencys in england?
    cause when you use an agency the escort you see is only getting part of the money you hand over whereas an independent escort is getting it all and she works when she wants compared to an agency escort who is told when to work

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irlcock View Post
    can someone explain why agencys arent favoured? and does the same go for agencys in england?
    been with a escort just recently who worked the agency gig said it was like having a pimp.
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,207
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Because the general experince, per reviews here and other places, is that unfortunately the agencies are not always accurate in pictures, services, locations etc.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to BruceAlmighty For This Useful Post:

    rover (01-11-10)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    cause when you use an agency the escort you see is only getting part of the money you hand over whereas an independent escort is getting it all and she works when she wants compared to an agency escort who is told when to work
    I dont go along with this at all. The reason guys go to indeps is because they hope that they might meet the right woman, might get more time, more fun etc etc. Saying its because if them not getting all the money is a bs excuse.

    Westside.

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I dont go along with this at all. The reason guys go to indeps is because they hope that they might meet the right woman, might get more time, more fun etc etc. Saying its because if them not getting all the money is a bs excuse.

    Westside.
    Ask a silly quustion and you get a silly answer

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    Ask a silly quustion and you get a silly answer
    Ah its not that silly an answer at all. Give me a break. By the way theres an "e" in question.

    speaking of silly,
    Westside.

    PS dont ask me where the "e" should go".

  9. #8

    Default

    How perceptive you are in such matters. (Hope I havent mis-spelt perceptive).
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Ah its not that silly an answer at all. Give me a break. By the way theres an "e" in question.

    speaking of silly,
    Westside.

    PS dont ask me where the "e" should go".

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    112
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I just wouldn't go to an agency because of the possibility (however remote) that the girl might be trafficked and escorting against her will

  11. #10

    Default

    How does one spell Pedant?
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Ah its not that silly an answer at all. Give me a break. By the way theres an "e" in question.

    speaking of silly,
    Westside.

    PS dont ask me where the "e" should go".

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (02-11-10)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •