Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome back NiceGirlsAreNice

Default Welcome back NiceGirlsAreNice

We missed you, baby!
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Yes, but does this mean we're done debating humans vs. animals, because I've been storing up some killer points?

Default ah for God sake

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    We missed you, baby!
    your gas all the same Lucy the insults u threw at that man & now u missed him ah come on
    note\: I have a sense of humor & am not taking sides....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

nicegirlsarenice (01-11-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    your gas all the same Lucy the insults u threw at that man & now u missed him ah come on
    If you are not taking sides then read a few of the things Nice Girls has said to me. I don't hold grudges. Besides, I have missed him. He enjoys debating

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    Well said ExperiencedPunter. It's hard to believe that she is saying this now like it's all okay... then the very next second she would be mocking and insulting again... Lucy, you didn't miss me and I didn't miss you. Our interactions were awful on this site, nothing ever came of them, awful for me anyway and if you were honest in everything you said... awful for you as well (apart from the times when you were making fun of me of course). I'm just not that desperate for your attention, believe it or not. I don't care what you think about me and never did.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Well said ExperiencedPunter. It's hard to believe that she is saying this now like it's all okay... then the very next second she would be mocking and insulting again... Lucy, you didn't miss me and I didn't miss you. Our interactions were awful on this site, nothing ever came of them, awful for me anyway and if you were honest in everything you said... awful for you as well (apart from the times when you were making fun of me of course). I'm just not that desperate for your attention, believe it or not. I don't care what you think about me and never did.
    Ah no, come on tell us what you really think!

Any one for milk?

NGAN, sweetums. Come on, let me rub your belly. Prr.

Reviews

No Lucy, I wouldn't let someone who I couldn't trust and has shown me so no respect touch me. So I think like MrFussy I'll have to say: "thanks for the offer but no thanks".

No Lucy, I wouldn't let someone who I couldn't trust and has shown me so no respect touch me. So I think like MrFussy I'll have to say: "thanks for the offer but no thanks".

Oh, NGAN, do you think that you will upset me by that? I think maybe the reason I show you no respect is you perhaps you show me none. Lovely to see you back though honey.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 01-11-10 at 14:04.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast