Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Welcome back NiceGirlsAreNice

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Thanks Jackie, but please don't patronise me. I'm far from stupid, I know exactly what the situation was.
    There are none so blind etc..
    Heather, apologies if you took my post as patronizing, but it wasnt meant to be.

No problem Jackie. My apologies too. I reacted too sharply x

It's frustrating when a viper portrays themselves as a victim and you see decent people being portrayed as mean minded bitches for speaking out.
    Last edited by UKHeather; 01-11-10 at 15:48.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

An don (01-11-10), Roisin Dubh (01-11-10), scotus (01-11-10)

Its ok Heather, I know things are a bit tetchy here at the moment for various reasons, but we are trying our best. Unfortunately there are times where some decisions are not popular with some people and there are differing points of view on things that happen. This is sometimes though the way of the world, and it would be impossible to keep everyone happy all of the time.

There are often things that go on outside of the world of EI that we can have no control over, and have to try and deal with things on this Message Board as fairly and consistently as we can. We are not perfect and things can go wrong and wrong judgements made, but we try our utmost best.

I just hope that everyone can try and see that things are never black or white, there are many shades of grey inbetween.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

scotus (01-11-10)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123