Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Welcome back NiceGirlsAreNice

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default Welcome back NiceGirlsAreNice

    We missed you, baby!
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Yes, but does this mean we're done debating humans vs. animals, because I've been storing up some killer points?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default ah for God sake

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    We missed you, baby!
    your gas all the same Lucy the insults u threw at that man & now u missed him ah come on
    note\: I have a sense of humor & am not taking sides....

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

    nicegirlsarenice (01-11-10)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    your gas all the same Lucy the insults u threw at that man & now u missed him ah come on
    note\: I have a sense of humor & am not taking sides....
    If you are not taking sides then read a few of the things Nice Girls has said to me. I don't hold grudges. Besides, I have missed him. He enjoys debating
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    your gas all the same Lucy the insults u threw at that man & now u missed him ah come on
    note\: I have a sense of humor & am not taking sides....
    Well said ExperiencedPunter. It's hard to believe that she is saying this now like it's all okay... then the very next second she would be mocking and insulting again... Lucy, you didn't miss me and I didn't miss you. Our interactions were awful on this site, nothing ever came of them, awful for me anyway and if you were honest in everything you said... awful for you as well (apart from the times when you were making fun of me of course). I'm just not that desperate for your attention, believe it or not. I don't care what you think about me and never did.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Well said ExperiencedPunter. It's hard to believe that she is saying this now like it's all okay... then the very next second she would be mocking and insulting again... Lucy, you didn't miss me and I didn't miss you. Our interactions were awful on this site, nothing ever came of them, awful for me anyway and if you were honest in everything you said... awful for you as well (apart from the times when you were making fun of me of course). I'm just not that desperate for your attention, believe it or not. I don't care what you think about me and never did.
    Ah no, come on tell us what you really think!

    Any one for milk?

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Well said ExperiencedPunter. It's hard to believe that she is saying this now like it's all okay... then the very next second she would be mocking and insulting again... Lucy, you didn't miss me and I didn't miss you. Our interactions were awful on this site, nothing ever came of them, awful for me anyway and if you were honest in everything you said... awful for you as well (apart from the times when you were making fun of me of course). I'm just not that desperate for your attention, believe it or not. I don't care what you think about me and never did.
    NGAN, sweetums. Come on, let me rub your belly. Prr.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    NGAN, sweetums. Come on, let me rub your belly. Prr.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    NGAN, sweetums. Come on, let me rub your belly. Prr.
    No Lucy, I wouldn't let someone who I couldn't trust and has shown me so no respect touch me. So I think like MrFussy I'll have to say: "thanks for the offer but no thanks".

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    No Lucy, I wouldn't let someone who I couldn't trust and has shown me so no respect touch me. So I think like MrFussy I'll have to say: "thanks for the offer but no thanks".

    Oh, NGAN, do you think that you will upset me by that? I think maybe the reason I show you no respect is you perhaps you show me none. Lovely to see you back though honey.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 01-11-10 at 15:04.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •