Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You get nothing from me

Angry You get nothing from me

The brats get nothing. No sweets, no compliments, nothing. No snotty-nosed kids are welcome to call to my door.

Keep away!

Reviews

Too right. None of them know what's going on anyway. This year, whenever one of the little brats calls round, I am going to say "Trick!" and enjoy confused look on their faces. I will then give them two fingers and slam the door in their little masked faces.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Buzz (31-10-10)

dunno whats come over me this year but I bought a HUGE bag of lollipops=2Euro & apples & oranges another 2Euro civilised kids where I live they can have them all.....

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    dunno whats come over me this year but I bought a HUGE bag of lollipops=2Euro & apples & oranges another 2Euro civilised kids where I live they can have them all.....
    Kids come round here accompanied by their parents, lol!! Believe me in East Belfast with all these muscled UVF tattooed dads, it's like protection racket all over again, except with lollipops

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Too right. None of them know what's going on anyway. This year, whenever one of the little brats calls round, I am going to say "Trick!" and enjoy confused look on their faces. I will then give them two fingers and slam the door in their little masked faces.
    LOL! Looks like lots of dogshit will be posted through your letterbox!

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I think it's lovely to give the little ones a treat. I remember when some arseholes used to treat me like shit when I was only a tadpole. It's heart-rendering to think about those little faces looking sad

Blog Entries

Mouse-kins, come now, such harsh words, but a few years ago you were one of those little brats, be nice to the wee ones.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Mouse-kins, come now, such harsh words, but a few years ago you were one of those little brats, be nice to the wee ones.
    Oh.... alright then

Blog Entries

Oh.... alright then
    And for being a good little mouse, you get a tummy rub and jelly beans. How's that?

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    And for being a good little mouse, you get a tummy rub and jelly beans. How's that?
    Yay!!! Don't forget to... tickle my belly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast