Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: You get nothing from me

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    228

    Angry You get nothing from me

    The brats get nothing. No sweets, no compliments, nothing. No snotty-nosed kids are welcome to call to my door.

    Keep away!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Too right. None of them know what's going on anyway. This year, whenever one of the little brats calls round, I am going to say "Trick!" and enjoy confused look on their faces. I will then give them two fingers and slam the door in their little masked faces.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

    Buzz (31-10-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    dunno whats come over me this year but I bought a HUGE bag of lollipops=2Euro & apples & oranges another 2Euro civilised kids where I live they can have them all.....

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    112
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    dunno whats come over me this year but I bought a HUGE bag of lollipops=2Euro & apples & oranges another 2Euro civilised kids where I live they can have them all.....
    Kids come round here accompanied by their parents, lol!! Believe me in East Belfast with all these muscled UVF tattooed dads, it's like protection racket all over again, except with lollipops

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Too right. None of them know what's going on anyway. This year, whenever one of the little brats calls round, I am going to say "Trick!" and enjoy confused look on their faces. I will then give them two fingers and slam the door in their little masked faces.
    LOL! Looks like lots of dogshit will be posted through your letterbox!

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    dunno whats come over me this year but I bought a HUGE bag of lollipops=2Euro & apples & oranges another 2Euro civilised kids where I live they can have them all.....
    I think it's lovely to give the little ones a treat. I remember when some arseholes used to treat me like shit when I was only a tadpole. It's heart-rendering to think about those little faces looking sad

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Too right. None of them know what's going on anyway. This year, whenever one of the little brats calls round, I am going to say "Trick!" and enjoy confused look on their faces. I will then give them two fingers and slam the door in their little masked faces.
    Mouse-kins, come now, such harsh words, but a few years ago you were one of those little brats, be nice to the wee ones.

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Mouse-kins, come now, such harsh words, but a few years ago you were one of those little brats, be nice to the wee ones.
    Oh.... alright then

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Oh.... alright then
    And for being a good little mouse, you get a tummy rub and jelly beans. How's that?

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    And for being a good little mouse, you get a tummy rub and jelly beans. How's that?
    Yay!!! Don't forget to... tickle my belly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •