Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Where are you NGAN???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not fucking limerick anyway!!
    Posts
    2,054
    Reviews
    31

    Default Where are you NGAN???

    Where are you bra? How come you don't post anymore bra? You never reply to my posts anymore bra? Are you still on protest bra? I miss you bra!

    Don't mind the haters bra. Haters gun hate!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Where are you bra? How come you don't post anymore bra? You never reply to my posts anymore bra? Are you still on protest bra? I miss you bra!

    Don't mind the haters bra. Haters gun hate!
    The prefered spelling is "brah". He is not a ladys under garment, (to teh best of my knowledge).

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,199
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    The prefered spelling is "brah". He is not a ladys under garment, (to teh best of my knowledge).
    Well, he has been called a lot worse, so I don't think he is going to object too much.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not fucking limerick anyway!!
    Posts
    2,054
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    The prefered spelling is "brah". He is not a ladys under garment, (to teh best of my knowledge).
    Sup Rayden. Actually both are acceptable bra. We'll let NGAN decide which he prefers. I prefer bra. Ya dig?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to debest For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (31-10-10)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    The prefered spelling is "brah". He is not a ladys under garment, (to teh best of my knowledge).
    The prefered spelling is "the". Sorry couldn't resist

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (31-10-10)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Hi guys, nice to see all the concern. I'll ignore the sarcastic remarks and parts of it.

    I wasn't unbanned until earlier today and I intend on making a big post on the other thread, responding to all the things said... but got a bit lazy and that's why I didn't do it yet.

    I'll go with the preferred spelling, it's my preferred spelling anyway. Sounds good brah.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

    An don (01-11-10)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Hi guys, nice to see all the concern. I'll ignore the sarcastic remarks and parts of it.

    I wasn't unbanned until earlier today and I intend on making a big post on the other thread, responding to all the things said... but got a bit lazy and that's why I didn't do it yet.

    I'll go with the preferred spelling, it's my preferred spelling anyway. Sounds good brah.
    In fact there were several threads about your absence. I guess you're a popular guy.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •