Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: My name is Pablo and I am E-I-holic

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Under her feet
    Posts
    685
    Reviews
    16

    Default My name is Pablo and I am E-I-holic

    I never expected to happen...wtf?? The less I see escorts the more time I spent here. Let's face it I'm addict, and now I am taking first steps to heal myself. what should I do?psychotheraphy, hypnosis??any ideas from other addicts??

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to pablo_23 For This Useful Post:

    hd7055 (31-10-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    507

    Default

    punt more often

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to johnmurphy For This Useful Post:

    pablo_23 (30-10-10)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Under her feet
    Posts
    685
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnmurphy View Post
    punt more often
    thats good idea i havent had punt for 3-4 months now. any sponsor here to help me?hello!

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    con grats on 500 posts.
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    pablo_23 (30-10-10)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    507

    Default

    just get on the phone and get your self a bargin plenty of girls out there looking for work

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to johnmurphy For This Useful Post:

    pablo_23 (30-10-10)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo_23 View Post
    I never expected to happen...wtf?? The less I see escorts the more time I spent here. Let's face it I'm addict, and now I am taking first steps to heal myself. what should I do?psychotheraphy, hypnosis??any ideas from other addicts??
    Grats on the 500 man. There is no helping you unfortunately, you are hooked now. Just keep posting.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    pablo_23 (30-10-10)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Grats on the 500 man. There is no helping you unfortunately, you are hooked now. Just keep posting.
    dont listen to him get 80 euro and go get some action

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Under her feet
    Posts
    685
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnmurphy View Post
    just get on the phone and get your self a bargin plenty of girls out there looking for work
    For you it's only 22posts left, but counting your thanks given probably you are already thanks addict

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo_23 View Post
    For you it's only 22posts left, but counting your thanks given probably you are already thanks addict
    had to stop that cold turkey thanks to the stasi

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to johnmurphy For This Useful Post:

    pablo_23 (30-10-10)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Just think of all the money that your new addiction is saving you........so you've become a real poster now instead of a real punter.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

    pablo_23 (31-10-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •