Thread: Question

Default Question

Hi, am just wondering is there any option in settintgs to delete a user account here? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilder View Post
    Hi, am just wondering is there any option in settintgs to delete a user account here? thanks
    Unfortunately not, mate. If you wish, we can ban the account and this will stop access to it.

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Unfortunately not, mate. If you wish, we can ban the account and this will stop access to it.
    thanks for reply, was just wondering because on other forum sites there is options to delete account or suspend it for a while etc

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You want to delete your own, or someone else's?

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

I thought I read somewhere that you pm Patricia and if you can put a really good case to her, she may consider it. I have to say, it is a bit daunting having a possibly incriminating file about yourself hanging around.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that you pm Patricia and if you can put a really good case to her, she may consider it. I have to say, it is a bit daunting having a possibly incriminating file about yourself hanging around.
    It would be useful if you had the option to suspend the account temporarily or if you wanted to delete it either

Reviews

It would be useful if you had the option to suspend the account temporarily or if you wanted to delete it either
    Agreed, but you can't unfortunately.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Hi samlad, pm sent, thanks