Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOL Its almost predictable this economic rubbish

Blog Entries

Default LOL Its almost predictable this economic rubbish

Get ready ppl because for the next few weeks we will be hearing the exact same things that we heard last year. We must all share the pain (except the Pubic Service and the politicians) and of course those same words again - the figures are only a forecast and may be more??????

How much is that doggy in the window? The price is only a forecast , come in and buy it first and i will tell you how much you owe me then.

unreal,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 28-10-10 at 12:00.

agreed, am sick hearing about hearing about doom and gloom and recessions, budgets etc, if i hear someone talkin bout it i just leave, things arnt really that bad and i dont think recession here is as bad as its made out to be, but irish ppl love complaing i guess

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilder View Post
    agreed, am sick hearing about hearing about doom and gloom and recessions, budgets etc, if i hear someone talkin bout it i just leave, things arnt really that bad and i dont think recession here is as bad as its made out to be, but irish ppl love complaing i guess
    On the jobs front things are that bad. They are very bad but i dont think a four year slaughter is the way to solve this. It will just hit the revenue from the other end, lower spending.

The mindset in this country by the so called leaders is not conducive to what they are trying to achieve. Lenihan and Cowen are the two most arrogant and incompetant politicians around past and present and need to go.

Westside.

"Lenihan and Cowen are the two most arrogant and incompetant politicians around past and present and need to go"

agreed, and there on more pay than obama, what a joke,

Blog Entries

"Lenihan and Cowen are the two most arrogant and incompetant politicians around past and present and need to go"

The problem with them is they have put their personal pride before the economy and are hell bent on proving everyone wrong with their so called 4 year plan.

Westside.

well my 4 year plan involes getting outa this country, cant deal with all the negativity, weather etc

Thailand sounds good!

Blog Entries

well my 4 year plan involes getting outa this country, cant deal with all the negativity, weather etc

Thailand sounds good!
    90% of advertised jobs on websites now are WPP. Work for f'all. I am looking at all options from going to college to leaving the place. The constant negitivity in this country is counterproductive to leading a healthy and happy life and this coming from someone that it would take an awful lot to get to.

Cowen says share the pain? Yeah right,
    Westside.

Reviews

You're always moaning about Lisbon, Westie, check this out:

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/1028/treaty.html
    Last edited by Mousey; 28-10-10 at 17:17.

the reality of the situation is that we all have to take a haircut its the only show in town...

Reviews

Eh to be fair to Cowen, he may be incompetent but at least he doesn't strike me as crooked. He's also doing (albeit rather badly) the job that no aspiring or capable politician with any remote ambition wants right now and that's probably why he's lasted this long.

My anger is more directed at our ol' beloved former Taoiseach Bertie Ahern who along with the other 2 members of the Three-Stooges Trinity (Banks and the Department of Finance) ran the country into the ground.
    This is a guy, who as a former Minister will receive a pension. Added to that, he'll get a Taoiseach's pension and be chaffeur driven in a car for the rest of his life, all of which will comfortably come to a 6-figure sum per annum.
    However, obviously this as well as all those backhanders he took over the years isn't enough for the loveable rascal, so he's now writing for the News of the World revealing himself to not only be the dishonest incompetent we knew, but also a total gobshite.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast