Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for the best asian massage in the dublin area

1. Question looking for the best asian massage in the dublin area

hello, looking for the best asian massage in the dublin area with a happy end.
    sick of turning up to find a middle aged to old woman answering the door

This is relevant to my interests
    I prefer logic and reason over ethics and religion.

It's hard cos they change numbers, names and locations all the time. But if you ever call a number on Gumtree of one who works out of a flat near ** location removed *** in Dublin 9 (and maybe calls herself Jenny!) then try her, she's good, young and with a cute Dublin accent.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 02-11-10 at 11:19. Reason: Too much location information

Actually, I think this might be her! LINK REMOVED
    Last edited by samlad; 02-11-10 at 13:01. Reason: Gives out contact details on another site.

5. Thumbs up

tnx for the info ill try her

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boggerboy View Post
    It's hard cos they change numbers, names and locations all the time. But if you ever call a number on Gumtree of one who works out of a flat near Hedigans pub in Glasnevin (and maybe calls herself Jenny!) then try her, she's good, young and with a cute Dublin accent.
    You might get yourself banned for this stuff as its only e-i advertisers are allowed here.

:-)
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    You might get yourself banned for this stuff as its only e-i advertisers are allowed here.

:-)
    Westside.
    My understanding is that you are allowed to refer to sites, just not allowed to post links to them

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    My understanding is that you are allowed to refer to sites, just not allowed to post links to them
    he did post a link.

Westside.

As a courtesy to the poster. I am sure the Mods will take it down if they consider it advertising.

Anyone ever get a good 4 hands experience in Dublin? Am tempted and would appreciate recommendations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast