Thread: Why cant ppl just take a persons word for something?

Blog Entries

Default Why cant ppl just take a persons word for something?

This girl i kinda know asked me do i smoke. I said nope but smoke an odd cigar maybe once every three weeks kind of thing. I knew she saw me walking along smoking one before. So i met her again and she asked me again, do i smoke and i said no more or less than the last time you asked me. Seriously, im not really the type to get insulted as i really could care less what ppl think but common. She would be better off if she called me a liar. I have half a mind to walk around with two cigars and if i see her coming then light the two of them and smoke them passing. Deliberately see her with them all lit up.

under a blood red sky sort of thing,
    Westside.

Reviews

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (27-10-10), Lucy Chambers (27-10-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Your on the wrong site i think.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    This girl i kinda know asked me do i smoke. I said nope but smoke an odd cigar maybe once every three weeks kind of thing. I knew she saw me walking along smoking one before. So i met her again and she asked me again, do i smoke and i said no more or less than the last time you asked me. Seriously, im not really the type to get insulted as i really could care less what ppl think but common. She would be better off if she called me a liar. I have half a mind to walk around with two cigars and if i see her coming then light the two of them and smoke them passing. Deliberately see her with them all lit up.

Westside.
    Now we have both you and Marijuana smoking those odd kinda things.

Next time she asks you if you smoke just reply........."Oh you mean the cigar thing! No I don't actually smoke them. I became facinated by them during the Clinton presidency". The cigars could open up a whole range of possibilities with the young lady. Go for it Westie.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

Westside.
    Westie, Westie, Westie. Are you and NGAN roommates in the institution?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures