Thread: 15 billion in cuts and tax increases

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 15 billion in cuts and tax increases

will the people of ireland take to the streets to stop the cuts like in france were they increased the retirement age fron 60 to 62 monuths of riots across all unions even school going students to the steets in ireland 68 i think is new retirement age.

at moment people are on trolleys in hospitals what next i expect they will close all smaller hospital centralised to just a few. water tax. property tax. huge cuts in dole pensions civil service huge tax increases to the few that be left working

result will the last person to leave ireland please turn out the lights

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cooldude View Post
    will the people of ireland take to the streets to stop the cuts like in france were they increased the retirement age fron 60 to 62 monuths of riots across all unions even school going students to the steets in ireland 68 i think is new retirement age.

at moment people are on trolleys in hospitals what next i expect they will close all smaller hospital centralised to just a few. water tax. property tax. huge cuts in dole pensions civil service huge tax increases to the few that be left working

result will the last person to leave ireland please turn out the lights
    agree with you.us tax payers getting to be a rare breed
    brain drain starting all over again.
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc