Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ladies: do u like being checked out?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    You mean you never knew? Im a woman.

God some ppl,
    Westside.
    That explains the moodiness
    You wanna go lingerie shopping together sometime ???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    not too worry, you can say you tried to get in touch with your feminine side this time but it wasn't working too well due to too much manliness ... or being too much of a lion
    I reckon if I became a TS they'd have enough left over to give me another arsehole

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    That explains the moodiness
    You wanna go lingerie shopping together sometime ???
    Nope my apparent moodiness is high test levels, a lack of patience with ppl and not playing with a full deck. Im quite happy though so no need for sympathy.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I reckon if I became a TS they'd have enough left over to give me another arsehole
    Are you determined to make me call you that particular part of the body ???
    You know I won't do it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Nope my apparent moodiness is high test levels, a lack of patience with ppl and not playing with a full deck. Im quite happy though so no need for sympathy.

Westside.
    Last time I'm showing support to a lady here
    I think I need now some lingerie shopping myself, to feel better again

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmin View Post
    It really depends on the situation.
    I was in Dubai and sometimes being walking on my own, I caught myself in some streets where the majority were men and being in pairs they were not subtle at all, it seemed that they wanted me to see that they were checking me out. Very uneasy situation, and speaking in a different language, I am pretty sure they were not saying that I have a beautiful soul
    It is much nicer when it is done in a subtle and nice way.
    It is only when in Dubai I begin to appreciate why wearing an abaya is a good thing.

It depends on who is looking, and the situation. But it is nice to be appreciated. Wolf whistling is NEVER appreciated.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmin View Post
    It really depends on the situation.
    I was in Dubai and sometimes being walking on my own, I caught myself in some streets where the majority were men and being in pairs they were not subtle at all, it seemed that they wanted me to see that they were checking me out. Very uneasy situation, and speaking in a different language, I am pretty sure they were not saying that I have a beautiful soul
    It is much nicer when it is done in a subtle and nice way.
    While all men will admire beautiful women, some in more subtle ways than others, behaviours do differ around the world. In Asia they do have a thing for blondes in particular. In China I witnessed a group of 10 men leering over this blonde, smiling, talking, making gestures, one even pointed his camera at her breasts. How intimidating is that, the poor woman.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    While all men will admire beautiful women, some in more subtle ways than others, behaviours do differ around the world. In Asia they do have a thing for blondes in particular. In China I witnessed a group of 10 men leering over this blonde, smiling, talking, making gestures, one even pointed his camera at her breasts. How intimidating is that, the poor woman.
    Maybe becasue there arent many blonde Chinese. In india the bigger the better apparently. The heavier the woman the more attractive she is considered to be.

Westside.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123