Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ladies: do u like being checked out?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    I think it does depend on how / who is doing the checking out. Some men can do it and make you feel great about it, others can do it and come across sleazy and lechy and you just want to smack em in the face! lol
    If I see an attractive lady and she catches me looking at her I usually get a smile, is that a good or bad thing, I love catching ladies checking me out

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    If I see an attractive lady and she catches me looking at her I usually get a smile, is that a good or bad thing, I love catching ladies checking me out
    A smile is always a good thing

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    A smile is always a good thing
    I thought so too, I love the art of letting a lady know she looks great without coming across as a wierdo, it can be a bit much for some ladies so if I get the right opportunity and if I sort of know them it's always great fun telling them they are horrible in a way they know you are lying

Reviews

Sounds like the way to do it. Certainly better than what I usually do i.e glance away pretending I wasn't looking, then glance back at her to see that she's now staring right at me - Oh my how terribly embarrassing.

I thought so too, I love the art of letting a lady know she looks great without coming across as a wierdo, it can be a bit much for some ladies so if I get the right opportunity and if I sort of know them it's always great fun telling them they are horrible in a way they know you are lying
    anon= a weirdo with a big mickey..

Blog Entries

I think it depends. Obviously women expect guys to be checking them out but staring or being overly obvious to the point of making the woman feel uncomfortable would be a big no no id imagine.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 26-10-10 at 21:39.

Blog Entries

I see that beside Jasmin and Jackie, we do have a lot of other ladies here that I wasn't aware
    (see thread title)

And to answer: no, I don't really like it.
    A few short looks, a little smile are OK. Starring to somene is just creepy.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    I see that beside Jasmin and Jackie, we do have a lot of other ladies here that I wasn't aware
    (see thread title)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Sensual Delights (26-10-10)

Blog Entries

not too worry, you can say you tried to get in touch with your feminine side this time but it wasn't working too well due to too much manliness ... or being too much of a lion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    (see thread title)

You mean you never knew? Im a woman.

God some ppl,
    Westside.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast