Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Handing back the badge

There is no place for this on the boards. It is not fit for purpose. If you guys are going to drag out personal PM's then this thread needs locking.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 27-10-10 at 09:22. Reason: Need i explain?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Well Mr Jamescork. For the record me and Jamescork do not see eye to eye. Call it a clash of personalities.This has always been the case.
    In which case, it might be better if you both put each other on ignore and save the community from having to watch you having a go/incite each other.

On a lighter note, this reminds me of a Dirty Harry movie (cant remember which one), when Inspector Callaghan removes his badge, hands it to the mayor and tells him to use it as a 5 or 6 pointed supository. That mayor was/had some arsehole.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (27-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    There is no place for this on the boards. It is not fit for purpose. If you guys are going to drag out personal PM's then this thread needs locking.
    Apologies if i have caused offence to anyone outside of my post but i'm just highlighting what type of person we are dealing with here.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    In which case, it might be better if you both put each other on ignore and save the community from having to watch you having a go/incite each other.

On a lighter note, this reminds me of a Dirty Harry movie (cant remember which one), when Inspector Callaghan removes his badge, hands it to the mayor and tells him to use it as a 5 or 6 pointed supository. That mayor was/had some arsehole.
    I don't agree with the ignoring option as i do like to know what is being said.
    I do not like the bitching on the forum and have always gone through the PM system as i don't like doing my dirty washing in public.
    I will not be posting such details again.

Reviews

It's always interesting to get flashes of the skullduggery that goes on via PM!!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789