Thread: Spineless Coward

Blog Entries

Default Spineless Coward

Quite a few years ago I was in a long term on/off relationship with a lady who was quite assertive. For lots of reasons including talking too much I left that relationship but did it in a very underhand way. I paid for her to go on holiday abroad and when she was there I got up and vanished and waited until she was on the plane home before sending an email to say what I did. She replied saying I was a 'spineless coward' and I can't disagree with this as I know thast the way I did this was wrong. Unfortunately, it was the only way I could deal with it. Has anyone else had any similar type experiences?

Reviews

Don't see how you can live with yourself.

You aspire to spinelessness.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Iashaf For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (25-10-10)

Reviews

You definately spend too much time on YouTube bud....get a life....lol.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Iashaf (25-10-10), magicalman9357 (25-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Quite a few years ago I was in a long term on/off relationship with a lady who was quite assertive. For lots of reasons including talking too much I left that relationship but did it in a very underhand way. I paid for her to go on holiday abroad and when she was there I got up and vanished and waited until she was on the plane home before sending an email to say what I did. She replied saying I was a 'spineless coward' and I can't disagree with this as I know thast the way I did this was wrong. Unfortunately, it was the only way I could deal with it. Has anyone else had any similar type experiences?

After reading some of your posts tonight . All i can say is you have some issues. lol

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to An don For This Useful Post:

Banger (26-10-10), magicalman9357 (25-10-10)

Reviews

That's one of the funniest things I have ever heard!

How did you vanish Mr Copperfield?

I used to just not call, but that was way back.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fiatpunter For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (25-10-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

not to many would be as honest as you admire that in you but i would tell her face to face and spend the money punting.better luck with your next love,
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (26-10-10)

unbelievable mate i can see where you were coming from but u should have just told her f off

13. The Following User Says Thank You to blueforever For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (26-10-10)

Reviews

I paid for her to go on holiday abroad and when she was there I got up and vanished and waited until she was on the plane home before sending an email to say what I did.
    Nice one, I say. I don't think I would even have sent the email