Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faces

Blog Entries

Default Faces

Have you ever really disliked someone just because you did not like the look of their face?

I can remember when i was quite young and there was this guy at school in the same class as me. There was something about his face I didn't like. Every day after school I made sure I caught up with him on the way home and proceeded to punch him in the stomach until he cried. I am not a bully and cannot understand why this happened and yes I know that will be regarded as bullying. Anyway, one day as I was following him and was about to start the old punch in the tummy routine and a car pulled up and his Mother came out and caught me. Needless to say i didn't do it again and it was me crying. Have always felt bad about doing it but why I wonder, just because I didn't like his face?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Have you ever really disliked someone just because you did not like the look of their face?

I can remember when i was quite young and there was this guy at school in the same class as me. There was something about his face I didn't like. Every day after school I made sure I caught up with him on the way home and proceeded to punch him in the stomach until he cried. I am not a bully and cannot understand why this happened and yes I know that will be regarded as bullying. Anyway, one day as I was following him and was about to start the old punch in the tummy routine and a car pulled up and his Mother came out and caught me. Needless to say i didn't do it again and it was me crying. Have always felt bad about doing it but why I wonder, just because I didn't like his face?
    Sorry brah, but what you used to do was Bullying 101.

Blog Entries

Yes on reflection it was

Reviews

Yes on reflection it was
    oh i get this sometimes,id never fuckin attack some1 now thats a bit ott.
    i like to call them horrible heads
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WD-40 For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (25-10-10)

Blog Entries

Cant you apply that logic to your nasty neighbours?

Westside.

Blog Entries

What a jolly good idea

Reviews

Oh my fuckin God … this is the worst and most despicable type of bullying that there is. And the fact that you would continue to punch him until he cried…unforgivable. If I was in your school yard I would have pulverised you to a pulp for such an extraordinary display of inhuman & cowardly victimisation.

You say you feel bad about it yet you start a thread as if to glorify your actions and hope to get peer support. You also deem it necessary to enlighten us how you have cunningly played with your girlfriend’s emotions and dumped her by sending her on a holiday.

You are in self-destruct mode buddy…keep it up…

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Rayden (25-10-10)

Magicalman, that is bullying in its worst order. No, you weren't bullying him because you did not like his face, you were bullying him because you could.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 25-10-10 at 21:47.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Rayden (25-10-10)

Blog Entries

Try not to assume other peoples reasoning for posting things as believe it or not you can be wrong. To say I am attempting to glorify my actions is so very wrong as it's something I am not at all proud of nor am I proud or happy about the way I dumped my girlfriend. But it's good to hear your view on things.

I'd like to know how that kid in your class feels now, if he hasn't topped himself after years of depression. He could be mentally unstable or even someone who projects this kind of shit on to his own kids. Sorry magicalman, you are bang out of order and I get the feeling you posted this as a kind of good humoured article. You're a disgrace.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast