Thread: Special Fetish Service required

1. Default Special Fetish Service required

I'm wondering if there is a dominatrix that can supply the following session:

2hr session if possible
    cbt, spanking, face slapping, wax
    Alot of anal play required, large dildos, butt plugs, strap on etc

Also require an experienced domina to fist me which I havent done as of yet, hygiene assured and expected, my limits to be tested.

Tought I'd post this instead of ringing around as its not the easiest subject to drop into a conversation!!

I know this isnt everyone "cup of tea" so no offence meant, if you can provide such a service please leave your details or email me.

Many thanks,
    S

Cool special fetish

You should check out Mistress Ebowe (put her name in google search ) to get her website address. She is a stunning looking black lady with plenty of experience it seems. Havent been with her myself yet

Hope its what u want.

Darco

3. Default

Thanks Darco for the suggestion, any others have any contacts?

4. Smile

i've heard Laby B is one of best mistress.

SB

5. Exclamation Dublin or Belfast

Quote Originally Posted by subby View Post
    I'm wondering if there is a dominatrix that can supply the following session:

2hr session if possible
    cbt, spanking, face slapping, wax
    Alot of anal play required, large dildos, butt plugs, strap on etc

Also require an experienced domina to fist me which I havent done as of yet, hygiene assured and expected, my limits to be tested.

Tought I'd post this instead of ringing around as its not the easiest subject to drop into a conversation!!

I know this isnt everyone "cup of tea" so no offence meant, if you can provide such a service please leave your details or email me.

Many thanks,
    S

You dont state where you want to visit in Dublin or Belfast????
    I am based in Belfast and tour Dublin, will be in Cork and Galway shortly and have had many enquiries and requests for what you are searching for

MIstress Mercie

6. Default

Thanks for all the replies, I think I will contact Lady B and Mistress Mercie when she is next in Dublin.

Thanks again!!