Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Personal Space

personal space is important... though I must admitt there a few places I like mines invaded....lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    Yep, personal space is very important. One thing that irritates me is the way some men put their hands on your shoulder.
    I actually dont mind this at all whether its a man or a woman although its important to realise, in the case of some women that do this they are just friendly and doesnt mean they are madly in love with you.

Westside.

Reviews

I find it irritating when ppl are all up in my space. It does bother me quite a bit. Like for example I should lurve going to see a favorite band or whatever, but gigs are always so crowded. No space to move.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I actually dont mind this at all whether its a man or a woman although its important to realise, in the case of some women that do this they are just friendly and doesnt mean they are madly in love with you.

Westside.
    I have no problem at all with a hug or kiss from a female, whether she is a friend or a stranger. we all need a great big hug now and again.
    But a hand shake ( note I said hand shake :-) ) is as far as it goes from male friends or strangers. Anything more is too much :-)
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockman View Post
    this fella behind me was stepping into my personal space he was almost breathing down my neck and kept bumbing into me as if to push me forward. I decided to challenge him but when I looked at him realised he was special needs so forgot about it.
    Are you sure that wasn't his sex face?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12