2. The Following User Says Thank You to dark-knight For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (25-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    Wire brush and detol cures all.
    sounds like you have balls of steel

Blog Entries
    Reviews

See a doctor. A forum like this is not the place to get medical advice.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    How on earth is it harsh to tell him to go and seek professional medical help? I think it is harsher for him to labour under the misconception and or misinformation from non-medicallly trained persons, who may give him incorrect advice that may cause even more issues. By my telling him to get his ass to the doctors is showing more concern than sending graphic pictures that when viewed in isolation can probably cause more mental anguish than the poor guys needs to be going through. Also, the second photo is one of genital warts, which has nothing to do with his dried itchy scrotum. How does this help him?
    The second photo was for you.

"you woudn't like it if your pussy was all festered and swollen".

I know you have a beautiful unfestered very tasty pussy, a pussy you'd die for.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Trust me when I say, it would take a LONG time for a pussy to get to get to that state, it just doesn't happen over night, and I would like to think the lady involved would have the good sense to get it sorted before it got that bad. The last place I would seek advice for any type of personal situation like this is HERE, I WOULD GO TO THE DOCTOR! Which is in essence what I am telling him to do. Granted I may have been harsh, but I would like to think that the average guy on here with itchy family jewels, or as the Irish say 'me mickey' wouldn't need advice to go get it sorted. As much fun as you guys have with the thing? I would think if it twitched funny you would run to the doctor. Hey my pussy is my income, trust me when I say I make sure she is fine working order inside and out.
    Last edited by Violette; 25-10-10 at 12:59.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (25-10-10)

Reviews

Going to the doctor is the only sensible advise worth listening to here. I would have thought it is a lot less embarrasing talking to a trained professional who deals with these sort of things all the time than sharing it with god knows how many on this site
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

Violette (25-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Trust me when I say, it would take a LONG time for a pussy to get to get to that state, it just doesn't happen over night, and I would like to think the lady involved would have the good sense to get it sorted before it got that bad. The last place I would seek advice for any type of personal situation like this is HERE, I WOULD GO TO THE DOCTOR! Which is in essence what I am telling him to do. Granted I may have been harsh, but I would like to think that the average guy on here with itchy family jewels, or as the Irish say 'me mickey' wouldn't need advice to go get it sorted. As much fun as you guys have with the thing? I would think if it twitched funny you would run to the doctor. Hey my pussy is my income, trust me when I say I make sure she is fine working order inside and out.
    I know you're absolutely correct Violette, I was just getting up your back, (what a lovely thought) please forgive me and I'll come over and see you and you can give me a good whipping.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Default Bad Puppy!

I would do this to you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slf268_e.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	31265   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slf268_d.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	31266   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slf268_c.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	31267   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slf268_b.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	31268  
    Last edited by Violette; 25-10-10 at 13:15.

Blog Entries

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0090.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	31269

Then I would whip your ass!

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Might be just dry skin. Try moiturising it.

That, or cancer.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast