Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A very dangerous posting

Blog Entries

Default A very dangerous posting

Before I say anything here I just want to make it clear that the following is based on my own experiences and is not intended to be aimed at women in general and in particular any women on this site.

Having had several long term relationships I have discovered that the more pretty a woman is the more moody they are. I have had relationships with many females and for some strange reason those who are not so good looking or sexy seem to be less likely to be moody. By moody I also mean psychological game players who think that a smile is like a remote control and have you do what they require. I admit it has worked on me many times but having become older and maybe not wiser I am aware of these things more now. Is it a hormonal thing? But then if that were the case it would affect all types of women I think. Just wondering if anyone else has had this type of experience or am I simply talking garbage.

Reviews

Its a personality thing and you just keep picking the wrong type ..... I've met some right moody, manipulating, fat, ugly, old boilers in my time. The current Mrs Monkeynut, Im delighted to say, is a mood swing free MILF .....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (23-10-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

sounds like she has no respect for you.more to a relationship than looks.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Before I say anything here I just want to make it clear that the following is based on my own experiences and is not intended to be aimed at women in general and in particular any women on this site.

Having had several long term relationships I have discovered that the more pretty a woman is the more moody they are. I have had relationships with many females and for some strange reason those who are not so good looking or sexy seem to be less likely to be moody. By moody I also mean psychological game players who think that a smile is like a remote control and have you do what they require. I admit it has worked on me many times but having become older and maybe not wiser I am aware of these things more now. Is it a hormonal thing? But then if that were the case it would affect all types of women I think. Just wondering if anyone else has had this type of experience or am I simply talking garbage.
    Nothing to do with looks,
    Westside.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I had a GF before and boy was she moody. A good looking girl but when i seen the thread it brought back the memories. I was a proper fool for putting up with it for so long.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lovethegirls For This Useful Post:

I wouldn't know Magic, I am sweetness and light everyday.

Only joking. I think you perhaps ended up with the wrong ladies, I have some very attractive female friends and they don't strike me as any more moody than the ones who are perhaps less so.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Everyone can have moods, ye just didn't click. Nothing to do with looks imo.

and tell me something magicalman... why would she just have to be good looking to be moody.. you ever heard the saying to be confident is to be beautiful... maybe it was not the fact she was good looking she was moody... maybe other things caused the moods.. like no confidence.. being needy.. or just the fact she needed to love herself instead of material things..x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DONEGALANGEL For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (25-10-10)

Blog Entries

Or she is moody because she isn't in the relationship she wants to be in? You haven't lived up to her expectations, you leave the toilet seat up, you come home drunk after a night out on the lash with the boys, you forgot her birthday, the present you gave her for her birthday wasn't what she wanted, she kissed a girl and she liked it? Why not ask her in a sweet way, why she is moody? You know, that thing you guys don't like to do, talk! She is moody because she is moody, looks really don't enter into it.
    Last edited by Violette; 24-10-10 at 09:18.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Don't agree mate, bad manners and rudeness can be in anybody, why should moodiness be any different.. I know women hate when men blame PMS when they're in a mood but it is also a factor, but not half as big a one as men make out.
    Last edited by anon361; 24-10-10 at 09:39. Reason: typo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast